WTT 9ft 5 piece RPLxi 9 wt, trade for Spey Rod

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Calvin1, Nov 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calvin1

Calvin1 Member

Media:
    I have a 9ft 5 piece RPL xi 9 weight rod. When I acquired it a few years ago it had some damage to the cork on the grip which had been inexpertly repaired. In the three years that I've owned it, I leant it to a buddy who snapped the tip on day 1 of a trip to Montauk to fish for Stripers. He sent it to Sage who not only replaced the tip, but replaced the butt section as well. That's the only time the rod was out while I owned it, and it has not been fished since. It is in like new condition. I have a brand new unfished Allen Alpha III reel and a lightly used Cortland 444 floating line that I'll include with it. I would also include a new set of Allen Maddison Waders, size medium, with the tags on.

I'd like a higher end 8 or 9 weight spey rod (I already have a Reddington Red Fly, looking for an upgrade, hell, I'll include the Red Fly in the trade).

Let me know what you have and we'll see if we can make a deal. I'm located in the Admiral District of West Seattle. A local handoff would certainly be preferred, but not necessarily a must.

Cheers,

Calvin

2. Calvin1

Calvin1 Member

Media:
  3. Calvin1

Calvin1 Member

Media:
    bumpity

4. Calvin1

Calvin1 Member

Media: