FS A Couple of Nice Reels for Christmas Hardy & Orvis

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by seabass14, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seabass14

seabass14 Member

Up for sale is a Hardy Flyweight in near new condition. This reel comes with the blue padded case and the box (edges are a little tattered) and there is no scratches or dings on this reel. The reel is loaded with backing and a Terenzio DT 3 ½ weight silk fly line in yellow. Grease and box are included for the fly line. I have also included two Terenzio Silk leaders. Also included in this lot is an Angler’s Image line winder to help dry this line out after a day on the river.
    Price is $375 shipped in the USA. Please ask questions but first I’ll take it to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the lot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Next up for sale is the smallest of the CFO’s. This is a CFO I which comes with the suede leather Orvis case and loaded with an Orvis WF-2-F Trout line which is still very usable. This reel has the line guide and has a few nicks on the outer rim but still a very clean reel with lots of fish left in it. It’s a Perfect match for the smaller rods.
    Price is $200.00 shipped in the USA. First “I’ll take it” to dnoble003@yahoo.com gets the reel.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.