A little bitty sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Porter, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summer Cleaning of the things I'll miss but really do not use as much. Local sales only/cash only/NO TRADES/willing to meet on weekends in greater Seattle area. PM me if interested.

Sages DS 905-2 piece (metal reel seat) w/ Sage M106 Reel and backing. The rod and reel have been used and it shows but in perfect working order. Included is a Navy Blue Sage Hard rod/reel travel case that is practically new ($65.00 new).... Perfect set-up for you SRC beach hoppers out there..........90.00 (SALE PENDING)

Sage DS2 907-4 piece (same as above except this one has the wear on the cork and has had heavy use but excellent working condition) .........90.00

Down to these last two ($$$ are firm)

Sorry I do not have the capability to add photos or else I would. I have sold gear on this site before and I believe everyone was very satisfied in the quality and condition of said gear. Local ensures you can check out before buying, I do not want to get into shipping. Thanks

2. I bought a reel and spool from Porter last summer; I was MORE than satisfied with the quality and the condition of the gear, and the transaction went smoothly.

Richard

3. PM sent.

4. Thank you Herl

5. Bump w/price drops

6. Updated $$$ again

7. PM sent on the billy pate.

t

8. Hi and thanks to all that responded. I had one person who responded quickly, wanted to buy several items and I have dealt with him before, so if I hear back from him I will sell to him first. If not I will update.

The items he wanted were the RPL, GL3, and BillyPate Salmon Reel.

The Gunnison 3 is on hold until next week, if not sold there is a list of people who have expressed interest in it and I will go in order of times/dates with regards to see if still interested.

Thanks

9. Porter, I may have a buyer for both DS2 Rods. Will get back to you ASAP...

10. chadk, sent you a PM

11. buyer backed out. Sorry bout that...

12. nice rods:beer2:

13. PM sent.

14. Porter, PM'd you a few times, still waiting to hear back from you on this. Hope the PMs are getting through!

15. He said that he was going to be gone for a while :beer2:

16. Ah, ok, thanks for the info! :thumb:

17. The lights are on but nobody's home:confused:

18. If the Sage DS2 907-4 hasn't sold, PM me.

Pete

19. I'm so sorry about what happened and my lack of response. I have had some family issues, After vacation from California my dad became ill with cancer (not known), my uncle and his close brother died and I had to much going on for me to respond to emails regarding fly fishing matter, I simply ingored them at the time. I need to go through them and will this weekend and call on you and if still interested ...'great' if not I understand. I think I owe you all a discount of some type and will ....I want to visit the site a bit and will get back to everyone this weekend. So sorry about this. I'm so anxious to get out on the water and forget some of this stuff going on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.