A little city lake

Discussion in 'Stillwater' started by Evan Virnoche, May 15, 2013.

1. Evan Virnoche Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    Got off work about 4 oclock. Decided i would take my new scadden assult out for its maiden voyage with its new owner. I fished for about 2 and 1/2 hours until my wife called asking me to make dinner.Had 9 strikes with only one landed. There was alot of bug activity but not alot of topwater action. It was my frist time fishing this lake and i am super pumped for it to litterall be less than 1 mile from my work. From what i have read this lake has some very good bass fishing as well. Lots of lillies, and structures i cannot wait for it to get a lil warmer.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Jeff Dodd and Patrick Gould like this.
  2. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    man the lillies are out in force early on that lake, how deep is that thing? Did you get a temp reading by chance?

The little lakes I fish look like they are behind that one but I think its going to be a bad year for weeds all around.
  3. Evan Virnoche Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    unfortunately no temp reading. however he is a map for your time.

[IMG]
    Kcahill likes this.
  4. Kcahill Active Member

Renton, WA
    Ratings: +262 / 2
    that is a good looking lake with a nice drop off on that eastern end, i bet you will get some good bass fishing in up there in a week or two!
    BASS_TURDS likes this.
  5. Steve Unwin Active Member

Edmonds, WA
    Ratings: +84 / 0
    I work near there too. I've fished the other secret spot a couple of times and had a lot of fun before work.