Abel Reel For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by YAKIMA, Oct 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YAKIMA

YAKIMA AKA: Gregory Mine

This ones pretty easy... I have a Abel Super 5 for sale, $485.00. It is hardly two years old and you would have a tough time telling its ever been used. Only want to sell it because its just too big for what I'm using it for. I should have gotten the Super 4, and thats all I want for it, the replacement cost of the Super 4. Save $60.00 buying it here, and no one will know its not new.

2. Philster

Philster Active Member

Media:
    Think about it for a minute. The super 5 becomes the big game #2 with an old style spool. That's one of the world's best steelhead/salmon/bonefish reels out there... The super 4 just becomes the #1 an okay summer run 6 wt reel... Not trying to tell you your business, and the worst thing I did is point out yet another selling point to someone interested in buying it :DEVIL

3. YAKIMA

YAKIMA AKA: Gregory Mine

OH YOUR RIGHT.... I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN AND WHAT YOUR SAYING... I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THE SIZE I NEEDED FOR MORE THAN ONE SITUATION, SO I BOUGHT TWO... THE ONE I USE IS FOR THE EXAMPLE YOU GAVE, BUT I HAVENT USED IT ON BONES YET.. ONE DAY... IT IS JUST A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR A 5WT WHEN TROUT FISHING IN B.C. ITS ALMOST BEEN SPOOLED, BUT I REALLY THINK ITS JUST TOO BIG. I LOVE THE REEL, JUST A TOUCH TOO BIG FOR ME. LIKE I SAID, USED JUST A FEW TIMES. ONE SMALL SCRATCH IN THE PAINT, 1/8TH INCH LONG,(AND OH THAT PISSED ME OFF) OTHER THAN THAT, ITS PERFECT. BLACK FELT MARKER WOULD FILL IT IN, BUT I JUST HAVE IT SITTING ON A SHELF WAITING FOR A GOOD HOME.... BUT IT WILL GO BACK ON IF IT CANT FIND HER A BETTER HOME...

4. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

I sent you a pvt. msg. get back to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.