Added bonuses while on the river

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by HogWrangler, Mar 10, 2006.

1. 40.twostep New Member

CDA, ID
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Well Mr. Old Man sir I for one did enjoy this thread.
  2. Old Man Just an Old Man

Dillon, Mt
    Ratings: +1,652 / 0
    Well just read it. You don't have to re-hash all the old shit.
  3. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,355 / 9
    Well, you've chimed in twice now crabass. If there would be a time clock on threads or an expiration system then people would have much more limited things to SEARCH, READ and LEARN. If they want to comment, what do you care? You've put your two cents or less in 14,275 times so far. Stop giving everyone crap and fuss about the weather, two wheel drive trucks, not fishing related posts or something. Oh, bite me and have a good day Jim. Hope you are headed out to fish.
  4. Andrew Lawrence Active Member

Renton, WA.
    Ratings: +100 / 0
    On one occasion last summer, I was fishing on the south fork of the Skykomish River when I observed this fat guy who was probably in his early twenties, appear from the tree line on the opposite side of the river in nothing but swimming trunks (nothing unusual on a hot summer morning). A short time later, he entered the water and waded over to a waist deep section next to a boulder. Considering the fact that I typically prefer to fish alone, I was a little bummed at his presence. However, the thought that it couldn’t get worse had not crossed my mind until I heard a splash and then a yell. I looked up to see this guy porpoising in the water. In addition, he was yelling ahhh….ahhhh….. in an annoying high pitch voice. After a minute or two of this, he climbed onto the boulder. After lying in the sun for a couple of minutes, he climbed down from the boulder and repeated the same annoying scene described above. When he was finished, he climbed back onto the boulder and began waving his hands at me. During the preceding events, I attempted to pretend that I hadn’t noticed him. However, upon being waved at, I looked up from my swinging fly and stared directly at him. When he realized that he had my full attention, he proceeded to cup his man boobs in his hands and began licking them. After a minute of this, he jumped back into the water and continued with his porpoising/yelling antics. At this point, the thought that this shit is unreal passed through my mind. I then retrieved my line and quickly departed from the run.
  5. dryflylarry "Chasing Riseforms"

Near the Fjord
    Ratings: +563 / 0
    Now I've heard everything...... wholly shit.
  6. steelydan Newb seeking wisdom

Sammamish WA
    Ratings: +28 / 0
    Great necropost!
    Very entertaining thread!
    Keep it going.
  7. Derek Young 2011 Orvis Endorsed Fly Fishing Guide Of The Year

Snoqualmie, WA
    Ratings: +844 / 1
  8. Alex MacDonald Dr. of Doomology

Haus Alpenrosa, Lederhosenland
    Ratings: +879 / 0
    great shot, Derek!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  9. Gary Thompson dirty dog

East Wenatchee, WA
    Ratings: +131 / 0
    The look on the "fiddlers" face when he came around the end of the willow thicket and found me laying with 4 beautiful naked ladies on the upper Little Deschutes river, Oregon