FS aire 143d

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by LBC, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LBC

LBC nymphing beads with a spey pole.

Media:
    aire 143d For sale

Its 14'3" and comes with a NRS fishing frame. Two action seats with can Caddy (a must have upgrade!) a highback rowers seat, 2 carlisle oars and blades. Its a dope show boat and I hate that im even putting this on here but a recent move has put it in my basement rolled up in its bag. I have taken great care of it using 303 a couple times annually. I would say its a 2003 or 2004 model.. I have the receipt somewhere in storage if its a major concern.. or we can call AIRE with the ID tag number. I mainly fished the Methow and OP with it.. its big, but drafts a tiny bit of water which was sweet. We took 3 guys, two dogs and enough beer to kill a small horse on most everyfloat. It was a flawless performer on the methow even at 400-500 cfs with all the dogs and gear. Its in great -excellent shape.. typical black scuffs on the floor, but nothing hardly at all on the sides of the boat. Its an amazing boat that needs to be wapping steel. $3200 plus freight. The freight should be around $200 but I'll confirm that if we strike a deal. All you need is an anchor and trailer to be fishing. Attached are the specs from AIRE....

http://aire.com/aire/products/default.aspx?id=179

Makes a killer whitewater paddle or rowing raft! ive done both with it.

Attached Files:

2. Josh P

Josh P Member

Pshhhhh. Dont do it man. You know you are eventually going to get tired of corn on the cob and move back west. Killer deal for anyone that bites though. Happy Thanksgiving dude. Come back for a visit!

3. LBC

Media:
    I know. I know. it seriously pains me to put this on here.. I'm thinking i'll just steal kraigs POS boat if necessary! If no one bites its not gonna hurt my feelings deep down! Happy thanksgiving! I need some steel pictures from you.

4. orangeradish

orangeradish Bobo approved

Home Page:
    I've been in this boat. It's a sweet setup and a bargain at this price. Someone should jump on it...

5. LBC

Media:
    Thanks for the bump ORAD.. some nibbles

6. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    What happened to Kraig anyway? I lost his number and haven't heard from him in ages.

7. LBC

Media:
    kraig got married in June and now has a little girl on the way.. hes been domesticated.

8. Josh P

Josh P Member

I fished with kraig the other day. Hasn't even swung a fish this year. Full on domestication. You are welcome to my boat anytime also Luke. Wish I would be sending you pics of steel but it's a bonefish winter for me. Took a job running a 55' sport fishing boat in the Bahamas. Will be there until spring then I'm taking the guys other boat from Seattle to Alaska swinging flys on every coastal river that I cross. Give me a call and I'll tell ya about it!

9. LBC

Media:
    "Took a job running a 55' sport fishing boat in the Bahamas" and you suck

10. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    Saw that comin a mile away. Last time I stayed at his old house when he was there, he was talking about how much he wanted to get married and have children. The next time I saw him, he had found a girl and wasn't able to get out on the river with us or hang out.

11. Diehard

Diehard aka Justin

Media:
    Sad day when the raft goes up for sale.. I guess you can use the proceeds for a down payment on a new bass boat!

Did you finish the house yet?

12. LBC

Media:
    hey justin... Its a sad sad day. I know but wtf am i going to do with it here? somebody should be having some fun. oh by the way.. i hate you and your red boat. hows your little girl? we just had a little boy 8 weeks ago. im tired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.