Aire Super Puma with Fishing Frame and Trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AF9W, Feb 12, 2004.

1. AF9W New Member

Fall City, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Self-bailing with air floor. I'm selling the house and moving into the RV. No room for the raft and trailer. Has 60qt cooler for rowing seat and front and rear swivel fishing seats with thigh bars. Anchor system with chain anchor. Includes manual pump and oars with Oar Rites. The trailer breaks down to load in or on pickup if you pull travel trailer. Email to af9w@hotmail.com for telephone number. Located in Fall City area. Asking $2000.

http://www.washingtonflyfishing.com/dc/user_files/1138.jpg
  2. greenbuttskunk Member

Do you still have the raft? How old is it? ANy patches? Thanks. You can email off the board if you like at greenbuutskunk@hotmail.com
  3. bvhike New Member

Issaquah, Wa, USA.
    >Do you still have the raft?

Please email deails to bvermie@msn.com

4. AF9W New Member

I've sent emails to those of you that have asked specific questions. More info though. The boat is 13ft long and 60" wide. I purchased it new in 1997. The frame is galvanized steel and was made by Watershed Sports in Kirkland (they closed to spend more time on the water). The frame breaks down into eight pieces and includes all the straps to secure it to the boat. The air floor pumps up hard and is easy to stand on. Carlisle 8' oars with OarRites are included also. There is also a 25lb anchor made from logging chain. The boat handles nice on the Upper Yakima and other smaller rivers but also works well in the lower Yak, Skagit, etc. It has never been patched, has no structural damage at all, and has been stored in a shed on the trailer partially inflated as suggested by Aire. Just has a little dirt and some stains from the frame that could be removed with a little elbow grease. The trailer is set up for a 2" ball and will include bearing buddies. The bearings were replaced and packed this summer and only have about 120 miles on them.
  5. AF9W New Member

This is sold..