Allen 7wt spey and Redington single hand stolen

Discussion in 'Lost, Found, Stolen' started by spicolli140, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Had my truck broken into the other night and was relieved of my 2 most used fly rods. An Allen Olympic 13'6 7wt that I was quite fond of since the reel (chrome, allen, red running line and pale orange 570 skagit compact) had been passed down to me by a friend and am still pretty fresh to the feather and fur. I would have had the rod exactly one year this month actually. TheRedington 7wt was 9.ft single hand, also was dear to me for it was my good friends first salmon/steelhead set up. Black Allen reel, yellow/green fly line and bright orange backing. the rods were taken from the silver lake area in Everett about a week ago. There are not to many people my age in this area who would be interested in such gear, let alone less places to sell them too. If any thing you may have seen (and I check craigslist, Ebay, pawn shops and the like ever day) send me aPM our an email to Fortino.n@gmail.com. Reward is available for the person that helps get these sticks back. I have been twice add miserable not being able to enjoy this new found passion I've discovered. It is the biggest bummer i've endured in many years