Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

50K views 308 replies 102 participants last post by  AllenFlyFishing 
#1 ·
Allen Fly Fishing - Trout Sereis New Design 5/7

Hi Everyone,

I just received my Alpha reels today in the new design. I'm very happy with them and the weight of the reels. They look much better in person than on a 3D print that I posted to release them. The new weights are as followed

5/6 - 4.93oz
7/8 - 5.37oz
9/10 - 6.10oz

Here are some photos that I just took. I will be getting better photos in the future.

The prices for the 5/6 and 7/8 for the forum is $60 and the 9/10 is $70.

Please contact me if interested.

Thanks

Justin

See less See more
#9 ·
Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts (Updated 3/3/10)

A quick note: I recently bought two fly boxes from Allen Flyfishing, and I was was more than pleased with the entire transaction, from the purchase, to the speedy delivery, to the outstanding quality of the fly boxes. Huge bang for the buck. It was one of those circumstances where everything exceeded any anticipations or expectations . . .

#10 ·

A quick note: I recently bought two fly boxes from Allen Flyfishing, and I was was more than pleased with the entire transaction, from the purchase, to the speedy delivery, to the outstanding quality of the fly boxes. Huge bang for the buck. It was one of those circumstances where everything exceeded any anticipations or expectations . . .
I bought two of the fly boxes and my experience mirrors yours exactly.

#20 ·

I too received two XL reels from Justin yesterday and can't figure out how to change from right hand to left hand retrieve. Sent him an email last night but haven't heard back yet.

Reels look and feel good....must have good bearings!

Jc

#21 ·

I too received two XL reels from Justin yesterday and can't figure out how to change from right hand to left hand retrieve. Sent him an email last night but haven't heard back yet.

Reels look and feel good....must have good bearings!

Jc
Jc,

Check out his website, it tells you how to change them on the "reel" page at the bottom.

#26 ·

I got two more reels from Justin today and four fly boxes with compartments. So far so sweet as far as his items go! Thanks again Justin.

#29 ·
I bought a pack vest and 2 Alpha reels from Justin. Prices, and quick delivery are great. We are trying to resolve a small issue with both of the Alphas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.