Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AllenFlyFishing, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Michigan, Washington, Texas
    Ratings: +15 / 0
    Hi Everyone, I had to get some reels made to replace Brians reels. I have a few more that I would like to discount

$60 each

Alpha 5/6 - $60 (5pc in stock)
    Alpha 7/8 - SOLD
    Alpha 9/10 - $70 (1pc in stock)

[IMG]

Thanks Everone

Justin 'Allen"
  2. Abyl Member

Bremerton, WA
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    Hey Justin,
    How would the Alpha reels handle a spey/switch rod set up for both salt and fresh water where maximum drag use may be needed? Thanks.
  3. rwbailey05 GO COUGS

Spokane, Washington
    Ratings: +41 / 0
    Hey Justin,
    Got the reel today. Looks and feels great! I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice 3wt line in the box with the reel. Thank you so much! Ill def be back for some more in the near future. I appreciate the fast delivery and great customer service. Keep up the great work! Thanks again!
  4. Mike T Active Member

Gig Harbor, WA
    Ratings: +54 / 1
    Allen Fly Fishing - Product Discounts (Updated 3/3/10)

Thank goodness that Anil was there with his brick and mortar store to help you in your hour of need! Imagine what would have happened had he not had the initiative to open a fly shop.
  5. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Hi Everyone, I just recevied my new vest. One size can fit all. It has an adjustable shoulder and waist strap.

I dont have these listed on my site yet. I wanted to discount them on the board first. $37 includes shipping.

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

Contact me if interested. The only thing that is not included the the ripple foam for the fly box.

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"
  6. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Hello, Everyone. I have several 2/4 wt Alphas in Stock and (1) 9/10

2/4 - $60
    9/10 - $70

PM me if interested.

[IMG]

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"
  7. briansII Member

Reedley, Ca.
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    PM sent

briansII

8. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Hi Everyone, I wanted to update my stock list on my reels if anyone is intetested.

NEW OFFER - Anyone that wants 2 reels. I'll give you my new Vest. Anyone that wants 3 reels. I'll send my Rucksack/Vest and a Fly Box. Just trying to mix things up a little bit for the day.

ALPHA
    2/4wt - 5pcs $60 each
    5/6wt - 1pcs $60
    9/10wt - 4pcs $70 each

TROUT SERIES
    3/5wt - $65 each (3) Silver, (3) Black
    5/7wt - $65 each

[IMG]

[IMG]

Thanks Everone

Justin 'Allen"
  9. nate1031 New Member

Orem, UT
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    What about 3 reels and 3 spools? ; )
  10. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

4/23/10 - FLY BOX (WATERPROOF) Discount

$7.50 each Shipping is $2.24. This box has 40 rows with 32 slit foam sections per row.

CLICK HERE FOR LARGER PHOTO

If interested, please PM me or follow the above link. Thank you.

[IMG]
  11. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Hello, Everyone. I have several 2/4 wt Alphas in Stock and (1) 9/10

2/4 - $60
    9/10 - $70

PM me if interested.

[IMG]

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"
  12. ten80 Active Member

Anchorage, AK
    Ratings: +84 / 0
    Recieved my 9/10wt alpha reel and it is a very reel for the money- quality seems on-par with my $180 Okuma Helios. Can't wait to hook a big fish and test the drag. Thanks!
  13. younggun New Member

Vancouver BC
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    any new on the largest of the XL's? the 9/10 . . .
  14. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Hello, Everyone. I'm releasing my US Built Switch Rod for $255. If anyone is interested, Please send me a PM. The photo was is demo rod that was made for testing (thats why there is a Ross Reel on it :) ) Good looking reel though

Comes in wts from 5wt to 8wt. 4pc rods, Med. Fast Action. Lengths are 10'.8" . The wood reelseat is optional. Standard reel seat is (black) AL. The blank is a matt black finish.

The blanks feature a highly technical blend of RX6, RX7, and RX8 high strain graphite materials. We include Super Fine cork with rubberized accents, 316 stainless stripping guides with zirconium rings, and hard chrome single foot guides.

[IMG]

Thanks again,

Justin "Allen"
  15. Ab fisher New Member

Utah
    that this is sick Justin i will hopefully be able to order one shortly
  16. Nor-tah Member

PHX, AZ
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Great looking rod! I just wanted to throw it out there that Justins stuff is awesome! I got two alphas at an amazing price and tested them on golden bone fish this last week here in Utah. Drags were awesome with no start up inertia and they hold a ton of line. Lines are also great, slick, cast well, and float high!! I just placed a second order. Couldnt be happier.
  17. Ab fisher New Member

Utah
    yeah man those darn "golden bone fish" can seriously work a drag i put about 15 on my dads alpha and another 7 on my XL one weekend and they sure help up well, lets meet up and go fishing one of these days
  18. John Wallace Active Member

Bellevue,Wa.
    Ratings: +61 / 1
    Just done talking and e-mail Justin about a reel, line and hooks. I will be getting some of the items. What I want to say is that the customer service is awsome. He e-mail me right back and I also called him. He made sure all my question were anwsered before we ended the call. Was very happy with all that happen and will be dealing with him again. I can't say enought. Thanks Justin!!!
  19. Mark Speer It's all good.....

Clarkston,WA
    Justin,
    Sweet looking stick and a great price, can't wait to get it here and try it out.
    Thanks for answering all my questions, it's a pleasure dealing with you,

Mark

20. AllenFlyFishing Allen Fly Fishing

Hi Everyone,

I am releasing my Domestic Rod Series this week. Photos are being taken later in the week. I hope to offer 3 price points for rods. This is the start of that. One series will be below $100, another one (domestic) will be in the mid 100’s, and another one just above that. I have tested rods and had several of them built both here and offshore by a number of places.

I am finally happy with my choice of rods. I feel that my reels have received a good welcome and continue to do so. Therefore, I wanted to make sure the same will happen with the rods.

The current series is my domestic rod that I feel is a great rod and underpriced. It comes in a 3wt up to an 8wt in 4pc sections. The action is Med Fast, they have single foot guides to reduce weight and line friction, the blank is dark green, and the reel seat is dark maple wood. This series of rods do not come with a tube and sock. They can be added however.

I am starting with this series to work out some design details and to make sure I’m heading in the right direction with no errors on my part. I’m also thinking of offering this rod in two design formats. This can be discussed if interested.

More to come later ….

Thank you,

Justin “Allen”
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.