FS Alpacka Alpaca Packraft $500

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jake Dixon, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Jake Dixon Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    I haven't used this nearly as much as I thought I would. I am the second owner and it is in great condition. I'm not sure of the year of manufacture, but it is not the newest version shown on the website (link).

This boat weighs less than 5 lbs and rolls down smaller than a tent. It is incredibly packable and durable. I hate to sell it, but I just haven't used it much. The previous owner placed a number of additional tie-downs. I'll also include two ping pong style paddles, as well as a break down kayak paddle and the inflation bag.

Prefer local pick-up, but would ship for cost. Paypal works (buyer pays fee).

From the Alpacka website - Alpacka packrafts are rugged, hand-built wilderness boats. Whether used for fishing a remote alpine lake, descending whitewater, or just exploring a little wetland on the side of the road, they make wilderness boating accessible. We build them to be fun, and to last.

Attached Files:

2. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,704 / 0
    PM sent.

Sg
  3. James Mello Inventor of the "closed eye conjecture"

Tacoma
    Ratings: +88 / 0
    Bastard....
  4. Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Ratings: +1,215 / 0
    Ditto!
  5. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,704 / 0
    The way you two talk about my parents is disturbing!
    bigdood likes this.
  6. Jake Dixon Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    Sold pending funds.
  7. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,506 / 9
    You two are funny...flytepacker!!!!
    Love those paddles. I'm waiting for some paddle ball setups to come apart...and I'll have some hand paddles too!