Andromous fish trip

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by seanengman, Nov 20, 2006.

1. seanengman

seanengman Trout have no politics

Media:
    Now that my dad and I have gotten skunked hunting (only to be outdone by my 11 year old little sister who shot her doe on opening day), we are thinking about trying to get skunked on a fish trip aroun December 30. We want to make it really humiliating so we were hoping to find a good river overflowing with huge andromous fish that'll go after a cigarette butt, that way we can stoop to a new low of being horrible fishermen. Anyone is more than welcome to tag along, and we usually have plenty of beer. :beer2:

2. Salmonchaser

Salmonchaser New Member

Sounds like my kind of fishing trip, however I cant go that weekend due to work. I'd say to try the Yak, as hard as it is to believe, I've been humiliated there several times. Or, come to think of it, the Dechutes, Klickitat, Hood, Clark Fork, Columbia, and some I have succeeded in forgetting, have been embarrasing to me on more than a few ocassions. It's those trips when I have convinced myself that I had an LDR that keep me coming back. The plenty of beer almost persuades me, as I can be humiliated by that source alone, but with fishing thrown in the chance of it is almost dizzying with appeal. Have fun. :thumb: