Anniversary Event - THANKS!

Discussion in 'Events' started by FlyShopKristin, Jun 20, 2005.

1. I just wanted to follow up with a huge THANKS to everyone that attended our event on Saturday. It was great to see so many familiar faces,new faces & get to share our One Year Anniversary(whoohoo!!)! That was a ton of fun to cast all of the TFO and Rainshadow rods, thanks to Temple Fork Outfitters and Batson Enterprises for bringing a full assortment of rods for casting.

Thanks again everyone for all of the support throughout this year.

I've posted some pics of the day in the gallery.

2. Thank you Kristen, Ron and everyone else who set this up! I had a great time and tried out a ton of new stuff! Everything from a TFO 3wt to a 14wt with a shooting head and the new 17' Clan spey. I even picked my next spey rod, that I'll start building soon on the Rainshadow 11' 6" 6/7 blank! :thumb: I liked it from the first cast and can't wait to get it done.

BTW that Clan spey was amazing! I thought for sure that would be tough to cast, but it was awesome! I can't remember what it was lined up with, but I think it was a custom line that Jack had setup.

Anyway, awesome event and great food! :beer2:

Bill

3. Kudos guys. That was a nice day. Got to say I was pretty impressed with Rainshadows R8 / R8+ and TFO's new TiCr (x?). That 17' spey rod Jack had was quite impressive as well. Wish I would have headed down earlier to play with the spey rods but the time I did have down there was great.

Thanks again.

Chris

4. Let me add my thanks as well Ron and Kristin that was a real nice celebration and I'm glad I got to be there.
    All the rods and lines were great to play with but I really liked meeting new folks and seeing old friends the most.
    I think we all enjoyed it to the fullest.
    Thanks too Kristin, for running to get your rain jacket to keep the rain away, it worked! LOL!
    The whole thing turned out better than I hoped, except I didn't win any of the prizes :(
    :beer2: to the first year and :beer2: to many more!

LB