Another sucessful pink expedition

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Joe Fitzpatrick, Sep 16, 2009.

1. So I decided to head out to the Duwanish this morning. Thanks Yellowlab for the info!!

Got to the launch at "O-Dark-Thirty" and hung out for a little bit admiring the amazing view of Seattle. Truely spectacular. Launched and headed out to the East Channel where I anchored up in a little alcove on the east side of the channel. The view was vaguely familiar, only lacking a hot Korean girl in my boat..lol

The pinks were jumping like nutz. Tied on a new micro Eumer tube fly and made my first cast...Fish on. I was thinking..oh man this day will rock. Made a long distance release and then another and then another....Crud, am I ever going to get a fish to the net? I was finally rewarded!!!!

Total fish for the day: 20

I know everyone is sick of the pinks, but really....catching fish rocks!!!

2. Gary Thompson

Gary Thompson dirty dog

"Catching fish rocks"
    Damn rights!!!!!
    Having a hot Korean girl in the boat would rock also..lol

3. Good looking buck. I've got to get out, been hitting a bit of a dry streak this week.....

4. koolminx

koolminx Member

Damn! Somebody is getting sick of Pinks? How the hell can ANYONE get sick of catching salmon?????

5. Seriously..huh. Catching any kind of salmon rocks!!!!!!

6. Tigol

Tigol New Member

Great job Joe. Can you tell me what line you are using? Sink/Float/Intermediate? I've been out a couple times but haven't had any success.

7. Full intermediate line. Strip in with about 1 second pauses. The strikes are usually on the pause.