Washington Fly Fishing Forum banner

Any interest in a Kitsap Guys, Flies, and Pies??

1K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Big E 
#1 ·
Thinking of having one now that I am almost settled into the new place. Any interest in having one on the 24th of July?

Let me know if you are interested. If we get enough people, I'll firm up the details. I can accommodate about a dozen people.

#3 ·
Will do Rob. Might need some more tables and chairs depending on how many people want to come. I only have enough for a dozen but have easily have room for about a couple dozen.

I'm sure we can do a shuttle ferry (Kingston or Bainbridge) as well if anyone wants to come from Seattle.

#9 ·
Well I tried to sell my stuff a while back, but nothing really panned out so I hung onto it. I'm trying to stick it out and see if it sticks. I'm hoping that if I start making more of an effort to get involved with this sort of thing that it will help.

#16 ·
E, I'm up for it. Would love to get together with ya'll and whip some thread. Let me know what patterns to expect so I'll bring the right materials/hooks. Any patterns or types of flies you guys want to focus on? Any particular techniques you want to learn?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.