Any kayak fishermen...

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Wayne Jordan, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Wayne Jordan Active Member

Ratings: +15 / 0
    ... interested in getting together to do a little salmon/SRC fishing in the Sound over the next few months? I finally got set up with a WS Tarpon and I'm just itching to get out!

-Wayne
  2. polepole New Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Oh yes, there are a few of us around. Let me know when you want to hook up.

If you're free th is weekend, there are a bunch of us fishing a kayak fishing derby at Snow Creek, Neah Bay this Sunday.

-Allen
  3. Wayne Jordan Active Member

Ratings: +15 / 0
    Thanks for the info Allen. I can't make it out this weekend, but I'll definitely be in touch.
  4. Surf_Candy Member

Bainbridge Island, WA.
    sweet site Allen - thanks. I am planning to yak fish next year as the $$ come in.

Surf.
  5. polepole New Member

Seattle, WA
    Cool deal Wayne and Surf. Hope to see you on the water sometime soon!

-Allen
  6. gt Active Member

sequim, WA
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    be careful out there! yesterday, late afternoon, 6 in the water at the dungness spit. CG and county LEO's were able to get 5 to the LZ alive. number 6 didn't make it.
  7. polepole New Member

Seattle, WA
    It was an unfortunate incident involving a canoe paddled by 6 people in the annual InterTribal Canoe Journey. None of them were wearing life jackets. :confused:

-Allen
  8. gt Active Member

sequim, WA
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    yesterday the wind was a steady 20, gusting to over 40. what they were doing out there in the first place is difficult to understand. common sense is a very good thing.
  9. davew Member

Ratings: +1 / 0
    Woo hoo! It's sockeye time tomorrow. I'm leaving the fly gear at home. Look for me in the green hulled/varnished deck Chesapeake 17 Saturday and Sunday, launching from the mouth of the Cedar.