Any muzzleloading reports?

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Itchy Dog, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +414 / 0
    How'd you guys with your smoke poles do on deer/elk this past weekend? One of the 4 guys in our group got a good sized cow in the Wenas, but no spike bulls or shooter bucks were seen so I didn't even burn a cap. Of the 15 or so rigs camped in our area, only one other group got a small cow so the harvest was pretty light this year, at least in where we were.
  2. Josh Benjamin Member

duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    my buddys were in the umtanum/wenas area and 3 of them struck out, one with a cow tag. not sure of the full story, but i got a text message from one of them yesterday. i'll get more details today when i see them.
  3. ribka Active Member

E WA
    Ratings: +164 / 0
    I live in Wenas area and shot a big cow opening morning by my house. Nice to have meat in the freezer this year.My hunting partner shot a nice 4x4 by the house yesterday. A lot of deer and elk in the Wenas this year. Will be hunting archery for deer in the Nile area in December
    Tom
  4. ribka Active Member

E WA
    Ratings: +164 / 0
    Here's the cow I took opening morning in unit 342 by my house. Just returned from butcher with over 200 lbs of elk meat. Should be good eating this Winter