any one getting into any rezzies yet?

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Eric Tarcha, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Eric Tarcha

Eric Tarcha gear whore

Hit a local beach on wednesday that was hot for rezzies last year starting around this time and there was no signs of any fish. Anyone seeing the them around?

2. Chris Puma

Chris Puma hates waking up early

lezzies?

3. rotato

rotato Active Member

They haven't shown up at my local spots yet either. I was scoping my favorite hole when a fat splash got me excited.Turns out it was a wayward chum. By the time i put in the yak he was ghost. I have seen some nice src's though.

4. Rich Schager

Rich Schager You should have been here yesterday...

I've been fishing my favorite Sound Sound areas, including again today - without seeing a fish splash. Not even seeing any of this years rezzies in the Squaxin Island area where they are released.

5. gigharborflyfisher

gigharborflyfisher Native Trout Hunter

I have been seeing a few down this way. All of which have been rather fat and healthy looking.

6. rockfish

rockfish Member

I fished a ugly black popper yesterday afternoon and had a bunch of baby salmon slash at it all day. Could not tell if they were chinook or coho but went 0 for 10 or something.

7. My girlfriend got two yesterday. I had a couple taps but no love. Saw one really nice silver slashing bait in the flats.

8. Eric Tarcha

Eric Tarcha gear whore

It will be interesting to see how the next month or so plays out. By the end of Dec. last year it was hot hot hot for them.