Anyone ACTUALLY received Scadden power stroke oars?

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by CMustang1, May 4, 2013.

1. james.jimenez

james.jimenez Active Member

Again, I'll take them!!!

2. CMustang1

CMustang1 _

I haven't made any decision yet and am still trying to get all of the oar mess lined out.

3. Steezn290

Steezn290 Member

He shouldn't accept your money for upgraded oars if he has to wait 6 months to get them in. I'm not 100% sure it is Sawyer. I've dealt with purchasing from them multiple time and as far as I understand they have great customer service!

How long do you let your reputation get tarnished or ruined before you switch suppliers? My guess of what is going on is he is trying to push out so many boats that when any money comes into the shop he has to put it into the producing new boats (overseas) for the next customer that calls. Instead of making the order and paying for the oars that have already been purchased from a customer. He's doing this because he makes way more money on the boats than he does on the oars!

^
    This is a complete guess though. SAWYER is a great company with a great reputation from every drift boat company, raft company, and fly shop that carries any of their gear. So it's hard for me to say that they are the problem!

4. gabe0430

gabe0430 Banned or Parked

I am curious....does Dave Scadden read this forum? Has he ever replied to a post about him or does he have knowledge of what is being said about him?