Anyone got an old raft sitting around?

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by Jadon Berry, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Jadon Berry Member

Bellingham, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have had a NRS rowing frame and oars sitting around in my garage for the past three years and it is annoying that it takes up space and doesn't allow for any enjoyment. Therefore, I am looking for a raft.

Do you have an old raft sitting around that just takes up space?

Do you have a raft and need a frame? Maybe we could help each other out (you could use my frame and I could use your raft).

Have you recently bought a drift boat and have a wife nagging at you to get rid of your raft?

If you are thinking of buying a frame, make me an offer, if I can't find a raft I may sell the frame...one never knows what a little cash can do.

If you can answer yes to any of these questions let me know. Or if you want to make fun of my post, that's cool too as long as it doesn't get hijacked by iddiots:thumb:.

Thanks for looking!
  2. Ray Member

Post Falls, ID
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    I just got a 14' Maravia and could use a frame. What size is it? Will you post some photos? Oar locks or pins and clips?
  3. Jadon Berry Member

Bellingham, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    It is an NRS Frame and I will get the measurements up tonight. It has oar locks and I have two carlille fiberglass oars and one additional spare. It has a front and rowers seat but it isn't the most basic two seater as it has a few extra bars. I will try to assemble and take pictures ASAP and try to upload. Are you looking to buy or just mutually benifit from the situation? I have grand dreams of upgrading the frame with make shift additions.

Thanks,

Jadon
  4. Ray Member

Post Falls, ID
    Ratings: +18 / 0
    I might be looking to buy. I get good deals through NRS, but if the price is right, I'll buy.