Anyone interested 88 Subaru awd turbo wagon?

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by pwoens, Jan 11, 2005.

1. pwoens Active Member

Spokane, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +5 / 0
    I have an 88 Subaru turbo wagon with full time 4wd, limited slip differential lock out, digital dash, computer, power sunroof, CC, Air, Tilt, pw, pl, pm, 5spd, 160k. It has a blown head gasket but I have a brand new oem Subaru overhaul gasket kit, new timing belts, t-stat, and a set of brand new 3rd generation turbo heads for it. If you are handy with a wrench it is roughly a day job to do it all and then have a motor that will last for a long time. These cars are incredible. I have about 800 bucks into the car and would like to get somewhere around that price.

Attached Files:

2. Roper Idiot Savant

Glenraven Ranch
    Ratings: +770 / 1
    I'll call you later tonight...gotta deal for you...
  3. pwoens Active Member

no...I wont trade it for a tying station :p

I am leaving my house at 6 tonight for study. Im home now if that works??
  4. Crump Member

Grants Pass, OR
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    dont sell it yet pat, I think I want this...I'll call you...
  5. pwoens Active Member

Its actually gained quite a bit of interest from the subaru board I frequent......I guess its a rare car since its full time 4wd turbo with lsd. Im thinking if it is not sold by friday, I am going to move forward with my original plan and pull the motor saturday, overhaul the motor with new gaskets, belts, h2o pump, oil pump, heads, ect... and put it back in on sunday. Then sell my other 88 that is push button 4wd instead of full time 4wd. who knows.....I'll call ya now.

later