Anyone work in dowtown Seattle?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by gotchasr, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Maybe we can put together a WFF lunch. The guys in my office are useless when it comes to a flyfishing discussions. Any interest?

2. I work on Eastlake, just 5 min's out of downtown and would be down for a little lunch and ff'ing session.

3. I work in Ballard.

4. What's work :confused:

Jim :p

5. I work near Pacific Place. Me and a couple peeps from my office are interested.

6. Is that like young chippies... :rofl: ...sorry, I'm old school and silly...

7. i have an interview with a place right downtown so hopefully if i get the job we can put something together

8. I work in Belltown. Count me in.

Joe

9. im on east madison. so im in. bhudda

10. I work right around Belltown also, so I could probably do it. When?

11. I am on the waterfront @ Pier 69, your personal Tsunami lookout and Semi-Old fart.

12. I'm downtown close to Pioneer Square along with Surf Candy. We could go to Todai in Pacific Place and get some all you can eat sushi (if ya can't catch 'em, eat em).

barbless

13. I also am downtown - in Key Tower

14. I would be interest. I am in the Financial Center

15. Once upon a time in New York City a few anglers started getting together for lunch each week in just this way. They ended up calling themselves the Theodore Gordon Flyfishers. And they began a legacy of political activisim on behalf of wild fish and habitat that has extended past the borders of New York and the Eastern United States, to include fisheries concerns nationwide, even including Canada. Roderick Haig Brown, Lee Wulff, Harry Darbee, Earnest Schweibert... would be just a few of the founders.

Who knows what good will come of your gatherings?

All you have to do is agree upon a goal. :ray1:

16. I'm in B of A tower, otherwise known as Columbia Twr, and would also be interested.

Bob

17. Of the few I have met on the waters this past season, I've always wondered what you would look like in work clothes. I'd be interested in hooking up.
    I am in the US Bank Center - food central.

18. I am at the Wells Fargo Tower and would like to get involved.

19. Wow, it looks like we have more than a few. I like the sushi idea, but since I know that some people don't really like sushi, I think maybe Red Robin on the waterfront (Elliot Bay, not Lake Union), or the food court at Westlake Center might work better. I like the Red Robin idea because I think they will take a reservation for a big group, but I'm open to other suggestions.

I'm suggesting that we make it a monthly event, like say on the second Tuesday of each month. Whoever makes it, makes it and if you can't, there is always next month. That said, maybe we could plan on this Tuesday. If it's too short of a timeframe for most to clear their schedules, we can move it out a week or two.

What do you think?

20. I work, and live downtown. Count me in!