archery hunters, blackwidow recurve FS/FT

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by bankwalker, Jun 5, 2008.

1. bankwalker Member

seattle
    Ratings: +7 / 0
    looking to trade my blackwidow recurve for a compound...

my bow

blackwidow sag 60" 65lbs @ 30 1/2", just put new felt rest and new string on it. comes with bw softcase, selway quiver, 6 beman arrows, glove and tab. bow is in very good condition, no scratches at all. also have original string

what im looking for...

06 or newer mathews, hoyt, diamond, bowtech, pse, ross.

im just looking for a bare bow

thanks.
  2. bankwalker Member

seattle
  3. William Wallace Active Member

Graham Wa
    Ratings: +198 / 0
    Bankwalker,
    I have the below Diamond by Bowtech which I am selling forgot the model. I bought summer of 2006 used that year then it has sat around. No case included, just as you see it. It is a 70lbs draw weight set at 28 inches with an 80% let off. Very easy to draw with a release but had shoulder surgery and just want to stay with the lighter pull for now. Great condition. Never been dry fired. I have only shot arrow/broadhead combo around 580-600 grains. I like to go slightly heavier than most people. It will reach out and touch what ever you want with good accuracy.

Not looking to trade because I already have two other recurves and one lowbow plus a Parker 60# compound.

I am willing to sell this one for $200 or possible trade on fly reels/cash to make up difference. Give a jingle if interested.

DIAMOND BOWTEC COMPOUND SOLD
  4. bankwalker Member

seattle