Area 9

Discussion in 'Saltwater' started by Tony, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Tony Tony

Lynnwood Wa
    Ratings: +48 / 0
    I've been fishing area 9 for the last 2 evenings and it's been almost godly last night I caught 2 silvers gave one away let one go and hooked and landed a nice 10 pound king what it was doing feeding in 15 feet of water will remaine a complete mystery but it was and I guess that's what makes fishing such a joy you just never know, tonight I hooked 6 silvers and a poor random asian guy who had the bad luck to walk behind me while I was casting I felt so bad that I gave him a fish to try to make up for catching him on a side note he didn't fight very well at all I released 4 others cause I wasn't on my way home but on my way to work the 6th and by far the nicest I caught maybe 8 pounds I gave to young man who was fishing next to me he had his very young daughter with him and wasnt catching anything he related that he was in the navy so i gave him the fish and I thanked him for his service to our country the smile that lit up his face was worth everything and made my night it was better than my success at catching the fish
  2. Jason Rolfe Wanderer

the beach
    Ratings: +371 / 0
    Damn! Sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for the report.