Articulated Fly Swap (New Thread)

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Wayne Jordan, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Hey Spoke who put a nickle in you!!! What are worried about stepping on someones toes for you been stepping on mine so much the tops of my shoes are worn out. Besides I haven't even got the camera yet, it is Christmas present for my lovely wife. So take all the pictures you want, I am sure the ones you take of my flies will be out of focus and in black and white.
    I will bring "Grande Ronde Rudy" my Christmas swap fly to the get together on Friday and you can practice on it.
    jesse clark ;)

2. Hey, Shhh keep it down! You me and PWO know the truth... I'm a big fat Jerk ;) But the rest of the guys out there don't know, so I have an image to maintain... "Quiet, polite, and reserved" :rofl: :rofl:

Actually I was planning on leaving the lens cap on. bawling:

3. quite???? I didnt know that was an adjective?? I see why you married a teacher. ;) :rofl:

4. Patrick:
    I thought he was making a rhyme.. That he was quite polite. But that's just because I am always looking for the good in people. :)
    jesse clark

5. Okay! That's just about enough out the both of you. Don't make me turn this car around! I would like to take the opportunity to tell you both that I will be providing the refreshments for tomorrow evening's get together.

You each will be enjoying a nice pint of SHUT THE HELL UP! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6. Flies Received

I received Trevor's flies in the mail on Thursday, thanks for the extra flies Trevor! :thumb:

7. Thank you for hosting the swap! :) :)

8. Fishboy,

Mailed my flies this afternoon. The guy at the P.O. said they should be there by the end of the week. :thumb:

9. I figured I'd check to see everyone is coming on their flies...A couple weeks left to go... :beer1:

10. Fishboy:
    I have a few more to tie and will have them all done this weekend for sure. I will mail on Monday so you should have mine next week. I am looking forward to seeing all the other contributions.
    jesse clark

11. :) you all think that spokane and jesse are bad here, you should try fishing with them. :) It only gets deeper. gridkid

12. I'm still hoping that one of you guys will share these flies with the rest of us in the form of photo's and recipes. these sound intriging to me for them big Kamloops trout this spring.
    Thanks, Randy

13. I just received Spokane's flies yesterday. That is an awesome looking pattern! :thumb:

14. He doesnt do MY FLY justice......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....just kidding of course

spoke....Call me tomorrow in the afternoon.

Mine will be in the mail Monday.

gridkid.....good to see ya hopped on the board :thumb:

15. What justice is needed for a SQUAWFISH PATTERN!? :rofl:
    Just kidding, that is a deadly looking steelhead fly. I'll be trying it out this week on a couple rivers. :thumb:

16. I just sent mine out today, so hopefully they will arrive in a few days.
    Thanks for hosting the swap fishboy. :thumb:

17. I'm anxious to see all the creations. It's like waiting for.... Christmas or somethin'... :thumb:

18. I'll Be Out Field Testing The Patterns I've Received On The Skagit Tomorrow! :)

19. Mine are done along with a few extra miscellaneous articulated patterns for the swap leader. I cant find the shipping info...my apologies for being a knucklehead ;) and I have no tags......no printer that works so your all outta luck. I will post recipe in the gallery after pics are uploaded.

Can someone pm or email the address.....thanks

20. Send them all to:
    Jesse Clark
    General delivery
    Liberty Lake Post office, Wa
    I will take REAL GOOD care of them :rofl:
    jesse
    P.S. When I get home if somebody else hasn't posted it I will send it to you.