Attention Rod Builders

Discussion in 'Rod Building' started by Stonefish, Dec 2, 2005.

1. Stonefish

Stonefish Triploid, Humpy & Seaplane Hater

I received a catalog in the mail yesterday from a outfit called Mud Hole Custom Tackle out of Oviedo FL. Interesting name of the company. They must have gotten my name from one of the other fishing rags I subscribe to. I don't build rods myself, but though those that do might have an interest in what these folks have offer.
    They advertise themselves as having the worlds largest rod building web site - www.mudhole.com
    Brian

2. mike doughty

mike doughty Honorary Member

Been on that site many of times, they have quite a bit to offer.

3. Randy Diefert

Randy Diefert aka: Longears

I recieved a catalog yesterday also. Don't really know where they got my name from...
    They've got some nice rods on the cover, some great rod building tips within the covers but, I found their prices to be much higher than Gregg's or Angler's Workshop in Woodland. Good bathroom reading though...

4. luckybalbowa

luckybalbowa Member

I have talked to a bunch of people from all over and Mudhole.com must be on some big advertizing blitz because all of us fishermen got their new mag this week.'

I have ordered from them before and received good service. The have some cheap drying motors that work pretty well... and some other stuff here and there

5. Porter

Porter Active Member

mudhole...sounds like a good name for a porter beer.