B W Y B D F D R H F

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, Oct 15, 2010.

1. miyawaki Active Member

Kent, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +880 / 1
    Bugs, Women, Yakima, Beaches, Dry Fly Distillery, Ryan Harder, Food

Here's the weekend Orvis Days lineup. It's going to be a great time!

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 16:

Tasting by Dry Fly Distillery; Acoustic Blues by Ryan Harder

Fly Fishing Entomology w/ Preston Singletary 11:00AM - Preston has been working on this very specific Northwest bug and fly program. He will also clear up the disconnect between actual flies and artificial flies.

A Woman’s Journey into Fly Fishing w/ Carol Ferrera 12:30PM - More and more women have been getting into the sport and Carol was one of the first in our area and she’s here to share her knowledge and insight. WOMEN'S ONLY SPECIAL: 25% OFF ANY ROD, REEL & LINE COMBO.

Winter on the Yak w/ Derek Young 2:00PM - Winter fishing on the Yakima. Orvis Endorsed guide, Derek Young will share his tactics that he uses to catch nice fish on the Yak while the rest of us watch hockey on TV.

Fishing Puget Sound Beaches in the Fall and Winter w/ Orvis Staff 3:30PM - It’s prime time for Puget Sound beach fly fishing. Searuns, chum, “waiting period” coho, late wild coho, and yes, winter steelhead. Don’t miss this seminar!

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 17 Computer Casting Analysis by Pat Peterman 12:00PM - Once again, Pat will bring his magic box and analyze your cast against noted casting greats. take home a readout and see what you need to practice.
  2. flybill Purveyor of fine hackle, wine & cigars!

Dang it! You made me click on this thread, since I wanted to know what all the letters meant! See you tomorrow for some D F D libations, my T F F and maybe an O S P! :)