Bad Apples

Discussion in 'Photography / Video' started by Whitey, Oct 19, 2002.

1. Whitey

Whitey Active Member

Media:
    Thanks for staying around, and accept our apologie. I'll fish with you anytime..

2. scottr

scottr Active Member

Media:
    xstream,

Glad to see you're sticking around. You are to cool of guy to leave this board.

Steve and I look forward to the next time we bump into you and Pete on the Yak.

L8R

Scott R

PS great pics! I'm still down to get out and shoot some pics with you(and fish a little too!) Drop me a line if your up for it.

3. XstreamAngler

XstreamAngler ...has several mistresses.

Media:
    Home Page:
    Hey Scottttttt! That is you! Right on! Erased my email add book, lost ya! Even asked Pete the Nymph if he had your add, even sent your work domain a few emails to "Help@" and other things that I could think of, to no avail! Sweeeeeeeeeet! Let's fish!

SAK

4. papafsh

papafsh Piscatorial predilection

Media:
    Home Page:
    Hey XT,
    That camera of yours must have one heck of a macro! Man that picture almost looks 3D. Great shot!

What brand is it?

I would love to get close-ups like that!
    LB

5. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    Xstream,

Appreciate your words. SWEET pics. I like to take pics of my fish too. It is tough sometimes. But holy shiz you've gotten into some beautiful fish. My hat is off. What kind of camera are you using for your pics? I use a Nikon F-100. Dare I guess that you are using a digital camera? A sweet digital camera?

MacRowdy

6. MacRowdy

MacRowdy Idaho Resident Craftsman/Artisan

Media:
    Home Page:
    Very cool xstream. Very freakin cool. Yeah I have the same experience with the fish pics. I set up my tripod and then fish.

Thanks for sharing!

MacRowdy

7. XstreamAngler

Media:
    Home Page:
    Okay gang! I guess point made, now these bad apples can be turned into one fine apple pie I hope! I can deal with all, steal from me, spit a loogie on me, fish my run, snag me with your backcast, drink my last beer and smoke my last cig.....well perhaps not! But, point is I can take it all, all but ignorance! When ignorance is recognized and efforts are made to better it, that is the best thing a person can do in my mind, and it seems it has happened! I am glad to see that, glad to see fellow fly anglers continue to kick ass! All of you may or may not know, but THIS very site is becoming THE place to go for flyfishing in our state, we may NOT like it, but we have a duty now to act like adults, it seems that Chris's fun little site has become a leader, as a leader we MUST educate, educate by example, love your fellow angler and make girls make out with each other! So with that, No, I am not going anywhere, my love is with the fly, the people around the fly and all that comes with it, sorry that with greatness comes a bit of duty! Remember, it is easy to become the best, hard to STAY the best, let's help Chris keep this the best, keep US as WA. Fly anglers the best! Furthermore, myself and MY group of beer drinking perverted fly crews are putting a picture book together as well as a few more things! So sit back, show your love and get out and FISH!
    :DEVIL

8. XstreamAngler

Media:
    Home Page:
    A simple Olympus Camedia digi! Just sit, sit, sit, smoke, fish, have all ready, snap, release, sit, smoke, catch, snap and go! I would say that 1 of every 20 pics "makes the cut", gotta keep the fish healthy and sometimes the life of the fish is worth more than a picture! Yes, a fine macro it does have as well! :HMMM