Discussion in 'Fly Tying' started by Mike, Oct 18, 2008.

  1. Mike Active Member

    Posts: 245
    Someplace between here and there
    Ratings: +44 / 0
    I am hoping that somebody can help me out. I am looking for and image of a fly called a BarFly, in particular the Royal BarFly. I understand the fly to be much like a Parachute Madam X. I did a Google search and came up with nothing.

  2. Norm Frechette Active Member

    Posts: 605
    Norwich, CT
    Ratings: +77 / 0