BBQ date=Sat Jan 15th roll call and info

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by orangeradish, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Banzai FFing and VWs...Bugs & Bugs

Bremerton, WA
    Ratings: +3 / 0
    How many of you guys are going to bring your wives/girlfriends along? Mine doesn't want to attend if there are just a bunch of "rude, belching, smoking, drunk, FISHERMEN there. There should be at least someone else that has a brain and converses in something more than grunts." I think she was kidding, I think. Anyways I'm NOT rude.
  2. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Ratings: +357 / 1
    We'll be the judges of that.
  3. jeff bandy Make my day

Edmonds, Wa.
    Ratings: +357 / 1
    Not I. Said the fly.
  4. Steve Call Active Member

Wetside, WA
    Ratings: +188 / 0
    That's setting the bar awful high! Ugh! Ugh!
  5. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,679 / 0
    I wouldn't expect any wives or GFs to attend unless they are already thoroughly conditioned and habituated to hanging out with groups of guys who have nothing to say that interests them, which is why many women interpret guy communication as a series of unintelligible grunts. I don't plan to say anything that would be of interest to my wife. If your wife finds what I have to say interesting, you should take her to higher class places.

Sg
  6. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +491 / 0
    Radishbash organizers are not responsible for words or actions of Radishbash attendees. Consult your doctor and/or attorney prior to attending Radishbash. Results not typical. Side effects may include distended abdomen, indigestion, tailing loops, euphoria, invincibility, tourettes, headache, nausea, and drowsiness. If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.
  7. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    " If you have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention."

I heard that if that happens, you're supposed to call every single woman you know.
  8. Bob Neal Member

Maple Valley, WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Turns out I'm working that day fellas...I was really hoping to make it, I'm sure it will be a helluva time. Maybe the Ho Down
  9. orangeradish Bobo approved

Capital City
    Ratings: +491 / 0
    Sorry you can't make it. Hope you can get to the Hohdown.
  10. Ed Call Mumbling Moderator

Kitsap Peninsula
    Ratings: +1,467 / 9
    Fixed it for you.
  11. Scott Salzer previously micro brew

Ratings: +206 / 0
    O-rad, et.al.

I be a bit late in responding, various reasons / excuses. I will plan to be down there and join ya all.

Pot of chili to add to the entertainment factor.

I be in the south end, Burien, so if someone wants a ride, I gots room.

MB
  12. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Mumbles, you are an idiot, but go ahead and use your 4+ hour erection however you want.
  13. Scott Salzer previously micro brew

Ratings: +206 / 0
    Cabezon:

"SRC"??? from the smoker?

MB
  14. John Hicks Owner and operator of Sea Run Pursuits

Olympia
    Ratings: +182 / 1
    Sorry guys, I gotta bow out on this one. Got the company holiday party. Can't get out of this one.
  15. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Holiday party on Jan. 15?
  16. Camo Clad Warrior Member

Sedro-Woolley,WA
    Ratings: +10 / 0
    I know we talked about it in the first post but were we gonna do any tying. Either way i am happy. Also, i was curious of how many people you are expecting orange?
  17. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,671 / 2
    had I known it was going to be this big a deal, I would've brewed more beer
  18. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

Evan you should have known, look at whos attending. You could have brewed all you wanted and still been short, How many do you see that you know don't drink? I only see two and that's not going to change anything. The only benifit of not enough beer is that if people are tying they won't be so messed up on their patterns. Good luck Happy fishin!!
  19. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,671 / 2
    Eh, all my other kegs are full of beers for the Hohdown anyway. Everyone is just going to have to step up and bring some quality brews to share.

Everyone has talked about bringing food.... Who's bringing beer? (and I mean beer. Not swill.)

If people want to pitch in; I can grab a keg from Black Raven Brewing down the street from me.
  20. cabezon Sculpin Enterprises

Olympia, WA
    Ratings: +237 / 0
    Hi Scott,

Yeah, I smoked up a bunch of Cowlitz searuns and two steelies this fall and the froze the smokes fillets. They are quite good imho.

Steve