Bead Clave

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by stewart dee, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1,622 / 2
    I hooked a fish from a watermaster once... In a spot where I couldn't jump out or anything. Ended up just intentionally breaking the fish off. It was pretty stupid.
  2. stewart dee Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    OK guys I made up some T-Shirts for those in attendance. Small front pocket for holding those special egg beads. The back reads "If you can read this, then you have just been LOW HOLED! After the Clave we can talk smack about the guys that waste time swinging flies - HA HA.
  3. Dustin Bise Active Member

Ratings: +7 / 0
    if i turn the drag all the way down on my reel its basically a centerpin right?
  4. Charles Sullivan dreaming through the come down

bellingham wa
    Ratings: +542 / 0
    When using beads do you guys use smelly jelly?

Go Sox,
    cds
  5. stewart dee Guest

WD-40 join the brotherhood Charles
  6. Brady Burmeister Active Member

OH
    Ratings: +134 / 0
    Guys, I've already begun preparing to for a presentation on my glass marble technique. Drilling holes all week. The steel go nuts for the the mixed colors and clouds and start slaying. They sink link a..... well, a marble. You can be down 15 ft. in no time. No worm weights needed. You do have to use 3 thingamabobbers though. Casting is more graceful than you think.

View attachment 39709
  7. Dustin Bise Active Member

nope just store your beads in the Berkley power worm container.
  8. Dustin Bise Active Member

9. Eric Tarcha gear whore

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +12 / 0
    O O O OHHHHHH can I come to the clave? My beads haven't been wet in a long time....
  10. stewart dee Guest

It would be an honor for you to join us. I hope you will disclose that double bead rig? And the answer to the question we all want to know. How far do you pin that hook from the bead? And your outlook on greenbacks spent for fly gear = worth it just to cast gear?
  11. golfman65 Guest

Ratings: +5 / 0
    kind of funny to read this thread, and notice pugster beads for sale all over this thread...
  12. sandspanker Member

Camas
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Those wont work they still have the blood in them. Got to bleed them. if you are gonna cure them for you or a friend