Beads

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by stewart dee, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    Epic win

2. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

OH another tough guy from scidro wolly amazing. Beads are for homos and girls. So I guess you are one of the two. Nice threat though HA HA. I think I will lose sleep over that one.

3. Loren Jensen

Loren Jensen Active Member

roby can probably out fish you with your own anal beads. the rivers are water for everyone. wanna bitch about unfairness? talk to the indians. you sound the the type of guy who goes out on the water and fucks all his shit up, gets all his beads hung up in the tree, making his fishin spot look like mardi gras. minus the tits. you know you fucked up by starting this thread. just shut your man pleaser

4. Loren Jensen

atleast he isn't scared to post where he lives. he might not intimidate you on here.. post up or shut up

5. Roby

Roby New Member

Hey man just giving you a fair warning. Watch your shit!

Roby

6. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    oh for fucks sake.....

7. Loren Jensen

x2

8. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
  9. Brady Burmeister

Brady Burmeister Active Member

Media:
    Men,....please..... all these threats are going to get this thread shut down, and it was going so well up until now........ let's keep this thread classy.

10. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Roby your all worked up like a little girl with bad cramps. You should get out of your trailer and have some fun. Or go to your homocave and paint some beads or something. Don't threaten me with your ignorant self.

11. Roby

Roby New Member

Sounds good I respect you brady so I'm out.

Roby

12. Brady Burmeister

Media:
    Evan, you better post that bunny with the pancake again and cheer everyone up.

13. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

Media:
    Home Page:
    [​IMG]

14. Brady Burmeister

Media:
    Even better. Thank you very much. It would be great if the thread could get shut down on this glorious high note.

15. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

someone say beads?

16. Loren Jensen

people create these threads not for informational purposes, but for straight up attention. what has anyone learned about this topic besides people are gonna try to scare you by saying it's not fishing? who cares. we are all here to catch fish. sure, this is for fly fishing, but it's a hobby, and recreational sport, not a place to tell everyone how stupid they are. i thought this forum was kick ass when i started posting on here. it's failing on me because of people that create these attention threads, if you will. i am done posting in rebellion of these ignorant idiots from their high up cities.

FOR THE LOVE OF SEDRO-WOOLLEY!!!!!

17. Rick Sharp

Rick Sharp Member

Media:
    Had to check the URL thought for a moment after reading this stuff I accidently stumbled onto a middle school aged younsters myspace or facebook page. This forum has turned so lame from what it use to be, I've not been here very long but it certainly is a pathetic forum at this point, have fun kids and please just stay home on your computers and don't ever go near water especially flowing water such as a stream or river, for your own safety, please.

18. Mayfly Aviator

Mayfly Aviator Member

Media:
    I respect opinions of the more traditional types on this forum. The discussions about whether fishing beads or jigs is actually fly fishing is pretty interesting. I have beads in my box but typically lean towards tied egg patterns if steelheading under an indicator. I also have a lot of swinging patterns which are epically rewarding to fish. I really don't know if beads fall into the category of fly fishing but I don't care. I know a couple guys who throw jigs and beads on spinning rods but hold the utmost respect for them as they are just out there to catch fish and get outdoors. These guys care about the resource just as much as I do, and I appreciate learning about their techniques as it makes me a better fisherman. Just recently I hiked in with one of them to a great jig and streamer spot. I threw zoo cougars and other articulated streamers while he threw jigs. We both caught nice fish, talked about our mutual love of being outdoors, fish quality, density, and the overpopulation of folks who claim their superiority for throwing streamers on fly rods instead of jigs on spinning rods.

Maybe the above is just a brain dump. I don't care if how I fish is interpreted as fly fishing in the traditional sense or not, just as I'm out on the river watching the water and hoping that I get a strike. I love the strike on a streamer or a dry, but I'm always out there for the sake of being on a river, thinking about how enriched my life is every day I get a chance to fish.

I always look forward to Stewart Dee's and Golfman's posts. I haven't ventured north to swing flies on the Dean but I hope to get up there in the next few years. Talking to an older shop owner in our area about fishing soft hackles and other traditional patterns helps me embrace how our sport started and exhibits a true connection to the water.

We're all fishing, supporting the industry, and getting away from our TVs. Hopefully we don't digress as a population to just a numbers game. Let's just enjoy our time on the river exploring our favorite natural resource.

Sam

19. _WW_

_WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Media:
    It all started when some guy suggested I try a bead. Next thing you know - I was hooked!

[​IMG]

20. _WW_

_WW_ Fishes with Wolves

Media:
    **Slurp** "Look Yogi! Bead fisherman!"

[​IMG]