Beads

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by stewart dee, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Fixed it a bit...

As it should be, and has always been...you are in the low spot!

2. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Women who fly fish often have a unique perspective on fly guys, the equipment that they use and the correlation it has to their own gear. Stew, the fact that you have such an on-going strong emotional reaction to small beads tells me that you are projecting. The fact that you use a spey rod tells me that you are compensating as well as projecting. Your wife has my deepest sympathy. :rofl:

golfman, neither a bead or a tube fly is legally a fly under WA state rules so neither one can legally be fished in fly fishing only waters.

3. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Freestone For The Win!

4. JesseC

JesseC Active Member

Wisdom.

5. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

So that's whats going on? My wife has small hands so I am happy.

6. Freestone

Freestone Not to be confused with freestoneangler

Sorry, Stewart, I couldn't resist! Thanks for being a good sport about it!

Now, let's have some more bunny pics!

7. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

:rofl:

I don't know what a status board is? though I will say that it sounds like a cliche kind of thing so I'm still good with that!!! Always lived the anti anyways...

tubes are a real grey area and in b.c. as well...My take is if the hook is in the junction tube on the back it won't get you ticketed...at least that's what the c.o.'s said...but your right, can't fish um on some waters without finding that out first...

8. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

Are you freaking serious? Threatening someone with their life on a fishing board? Jezzus man take a pill or head down to Old Timers and have a drink.

9. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

I'm pretty sure he's a minor

10. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

Hey mumbly peg...this is what the hoh down will be like after you give your presentation on beads...:rofl:

but i bet you'll be number 1 on that status board and post count of yours...

11. Evan Burck

Evan Burck Fudge Dragon

12. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Ahh he was just playing. Besides the crazy one on to look out for is Golfy. Ever since that private moment up on the Chapel Run with Jimmy, he has this happy, glossy look in his eyes. Golfy is sharp, he will have something to say about this. Don't believe it.

13. Loren Jensen

Loren Jensen Active Member

that's beside the fact in woolley ;)

14. KerryS

KerryS Ignored Member

I ain't worried about any of them, not even golfman. You gotta understand I live in the hills north of Woolley. Threats on life should not be taken lightly. If he wants to mess with people; that can be done without the threats

15. ralfish

ralfish Active Member

Class act as usual Paul.

Maybe one day you'll get it, until then keep pumpin info from whoever has the patience to hold your hand...

I remember the flask you showed up with last year... lol... yup

16. Roby

Roby New Member

Just messing around a lil bit. We allready got it all squared away.

Roby

17. Loren Jensen

Loren Jensen Active Member

woolley for the win

18. Dehlan G

Dehlan G Member

AMen.

19. ozcast

ozcast Member

As I read this thread, for some reason the Paul McCartney song "Ebony and Ivory" keeps lingering in the back of my mind. Wanting to help everyone settle their differences, I have come up with a solution. The steelhead bee--d View attachment 39850

20. Speyniac

Speyniac New Member

Guess you forgot the part where you initiated by labeling everyone who fishes skagits & intruders for summer runs as "monkey inbred fucks".

Class act alright.