Beads

Discussion in 'Spey Clave' started by stewart dee, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Ed Call

Ed Call Mumbling Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Is this what we are reduced to? The different fishing tactics groups constantly at odds? Totally ineffective method of unifying a group of folks concerned with the impending demise of the pacific steelhead. Diversity should be a strength, not a constant means of putting us at odds with each other. I don't care how you fish, so long as it is legal. I'm sure Dustin will say that killing one wild fish on the OP each year is legal and call me out on it. He's right and if you choose to catch and kill one wild fish each year you are legal. I'll say that I'm not a fan of that law, but I can live with our differences. This whole thread is a testament to the tearing down of any possible effort to unify.

Fish how you want, legally. Handle your fish with care, legally. Rub elbows with your fellow anglers, despite their tactics, methods or gear used. Support practices that help wild steelhead. If you can't do that then you are part of the problem. If enough of us are part of the problem then there is no hope for a solution.

2. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Up for your consideration. A new bead only lawn cast a few times. Asking 50.00 bucks shipped to your door. Oops thought this was the classifieds.

3. Brady Burmeister

Brady Burmeister Active Member

Media:
    PM incoming RE: Bead

4. Brady Burmeister

Media:
    Oops. Never mind. I found one under my daughters bed while vaccuming. She was making bracelets.

5. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Price drop 45.00 bucks shipped!

6. Brady Burmeister

Media:
    Mumbles, with all due respect, I think we can simultaneously work to protect mother nature and her beautiful fish, and rib, joke, or flatly disagree with each other about fishing methods. I don't judge the measure of a man by what methods he uses to fish, and I would gladly stand next to a bead fisherman in any efforts to do what is right for our natural resources,.....and they would probably be standing next to me already cause they just lowholed me:clown:

I think this thread has shown itself as just an outlet for some fun and jokes to be had.

7. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

mumbles, why is your ginch in a knot? I thought trying to ask the guides for first hand information would be one of the ways to put this sucker to rest once and for all?

These guys are on the front line and brazda fishes many different systems so I would think he would know and it would be a good time for the guides to chime in on the topic...

and I'm not bidding on no damn bead from stew....You never know what him and Jhoh were doing with those things..

just saying...

8. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Last Call on the bead 40 bucks! then its off to the bay. Includes a tuft of yarn!

9. Andrew Lawrence

Andrew Lawrence Active Member

$40.00... I will take it; as long as it catches fish.

10. Brazda

Brazda Fly Fishing guide "The Bogy House" Lodge

Media:
    Home Page:
    PM on the way...

11. Leroy Laviolet

Leroy Laviolet Aint no nookie like chinookie

Media:
    Brady, lets you and me go halves on the bead and split the profits we get on ebay via a quick re-sale ...:thumb:
    Now we're get'n somewhere !

12. Brazda

Media:
    Home Page:
    Golfman
    Your a way more inteligent man than I.
    If you think that will not cause a mortal meltdown of WFF then post up ythe answer...

13. Leroy Laviolet

Media:
    Buying all used beads , any shape, size, or color considered. Will make resonable offers on all beads , none turned down, will pay cold hard cash... I'll send you the $$$ via paypal, send the Beads to Mumbles :rofl::rofl:

14. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

To Late! the bead went to a buyer overseas. This will round off his bead collection. Tight Lines Sucka!

15. Andrew Lawrence

Andrew Lawrence Active Member

Oh well... The price of that bead was too damn high!

16. Brady Burmeister

Media:
    Sorry Leroy, if my better half finds one more bead layin 'round here she'll go bananas. She already twisted her ankle when I got drunk and spilled a whole bag'o'beads at the bottom of the steps. I had to get a bead safe to keep all beads on lockdown. And she was pissed cause a I kept wasting all the nail polish.

17. golfman65

golfman65 Guest

Thanks for the pm Brazda...very intelligent answers...much appreciated...

stew gets his beads from mumbles...it's a junkie kind of thing...

18. rick matney

rick matney Active Member

Media:
    Low blow Brazda......low blow. You and I both know that there is not one fish in that pod eating mayflies that I would care to catch. I am searching for the one beneath the pod laying in ambush. Fishing dries for trout is a lot like fishing beads for steelhead.....it's just plain easy. (Staples Easy Button) Unfortunately it is harder to only target the mega troph steelhead, unlike targeting mega troph trout, that's easy to do. I keep thinking that if I swing the biggest fly I can cast it will result in only mega hog steelhead.....so far that has not proved to be true. The big ones seem to eat beads just as good as anything. Damn.

19. Leroy Laviolet

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Hate to see this one go....

20. Brazda

Media:
    Home Page:
    DooDah that was kudos refferring to size. As you know....when we seeing ya out in chromer land.