FS/WTT Beautiful high quality custom made bamboo fly rod

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Wade Peterson, Mar 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wade Peterson

Wade Peterson New Member

*****WILL TRADE OR BARTER***** $350 obo
    Flawless, high quality, custom made split cane bamboo fly rod! This is an incredible fly rod! The quality much surpasses the asking price, if this was a well known maker or big name it would be selling for $800 to $1000. Made with high quality components! The cork is flawless and high quality, high quality ferrules flawless wraps, and perfect guides.... This rod has never been fished, never seen water or dirty hands. It has only been put together a few times! You will not find a better bamboo rod at this price!!!!!! Two tips! I want it to go to someone who will appreciate it for what it is!

Sad story, it was going to be his personal rod, he made it for himself, then he died! It is unsigned, he wasn't famous or well known.........yet! Still, the worksmanship on this rod is impeccable with lots of attention to detail. This rod was crafted with skill and knowledg and pride. Once again this is a high quality rod and worth every penny!

Price is negotiable to a point and I am willing to barter some! I really need a small boat or a pontoon boat for fly fishing! Guitars and bass guitars, stringed musical instruments, some tools, a small car or a good running motor for a GM ( Cavelier or Sunfire ) I am open minded to trades, what do you have?????
    I will respond to polite and serious enquiries by text messages @ 206 549 3378 CAM00234.jpg CAM00234.jpg CAM00235.jpg CAM00236.jpg CAM00242.jpg CAM00240.jpg CAM00238-1.jpg CAM00234.jpg CAM00235.jpg CAM00236.jpg CAM00242.jpg CAM00240.jpg CAM00238-1.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.