Beginners

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by Ron Eagle Elk, Jul 27, 2004.

1. Warren Perry Grizzly 6

Bow, New Hampshire, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Jaws

Got the spider in the mail today. I will put a fly in the the morning mail for you.

Thanks

Warren
  2. LadyBug New Member

Bothell, WA.
    Done.... I have uploaded the pictures from this swap and included the recipe if provided.
    They are in the Gallery listed under "Fly Patterns/Fly Swaps"
    Let me know if there are any corrections and I will be glad to fix them.
    Sure is good to be home with BOTH my boys!
    LB :)

"I fish not because I regard fishing as being terribly important, but because I suspect that so many of the other concerns of men are equally unimportant, and not nearly so much fun"
  3. Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Yelm, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    LB, Thanks for posting the pics for us. It is much appreciated. REE
  4. Greg Gilliland Member

Benton City, Wa, USA.
    The Recipe for my fly

Got my flys a couple of days ago. They are all wondeful.Maybe in the next few days I can go try them out. Ron thanks for hosting the swap. Looking forward to this fall and winter.

Greg
  5. Ron Eagle Elk Active Member

Yelm, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +110 / 0
    The Recipe for my fly

If any of you haven't taken Jaws up on his offer to send you one of his orange spiders, your missing out on a great fly. It will work well on SRC's, but tied smaller it should take cutts very well. Just send him your snail mail addy.

REE
  6. lastcall Member

Bellingham, Wa, USA.
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    Jimbo,

I just got your fly. looks good. I have not used a Reverse Spider before. I have always heard good thing about them.

I do fish the salt on occasion and I have wanted to try to target some SRC's. Now I have something to try on them. Although I wont use your actual fly on them in the salt.

Ed :thumb :thumb

PS - I'll get one of my flies out to you soon.