Best online flies

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Kaiserman, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Eric Denny

Eric Denny It's summer time I'm fishing!!

Try fishing fly box i have gotten them before and they are top of the line and depending on how many you get depends on the price but you cant beat it.

JoshL98 likes this.
  2. fisherprice12

fisherprice12 New Member

I have tried everyone and at this point only use http://www.theflystop.com unless I am looking for Sims or Sage stuff they have everything else. Their flies are top notch and service can't be touched.

3. a_fors

a_fors Active Member

I like bigY also. They tie good stuff and they work! Plus they were the right price

4. Jeff Cheng

Jeff Cheng Jeff Cheng

Stream flies me bigyflyco have both been great for me. Bigyflyco seems to have more of what I'm looking for. Just depends on what you want.

5. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Try Walmart. Sometimes they are like 79 cents to a buck a fly.

6. Kaiserman

Kaiserman content

They don't sell them anymore over here. Too bad as well, cause when I'd get in a real pinch, they always had one or two I didn't have time to tie....

7. Teenage Entomologist

Teenage Entomologist Gotta love the pteronarcys.

Go with www.theflyshop.com, they sell hot legs hopper and any other fly you might need. I buy all of my fly fishing stuff from them.

8. Eric Denny

They guy who started this thread was looking to get a deal those flies are the same price almost as the shops!

9. Eric Denny

Again I have gotten them from the fishing fly box and I had to wait a little while to get them but for the price and quality they can't be beat and the wait wasn't that important for me. More worried about the quality.

10. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Shit. Now all the Ad's we see here will be on buying flies. Nice shot guys.

11. Don Freeman

Don Freeman Free Man

I've got one for you. Locally tied in Montesano by Janet
    Schimpf. Many of my friends and I have been getting the stuff we can't or won't tie ourselves for years from Janet. Quality is first class, quick turnover, and you order what you want, the way you want it. Last I checked, she charged $9 per dozen for trout flies, that's 75 cents a piece. She taught a class at SSFF club meeting last week, so I know she's still got it, despite the approximately 1.5 million flies she's tied since 1977.

Buy locally, and grass roots:

Schimpf's Nymphs
    midearth@techline.com
    360 249-4572

12. JoshL98

JoshL98 Member

Fly fishing fly box is pretty good I got a lot of flies from them I think near 100 lol

13. fisherprice12

fisherprice12 New Member

Pretty much the only spot to grab stuff is the http://www.theflystop.com/ a couple of the other site will sometimes send you good stuff but its always a gamble. I still wish blue fly cafe had stuck around.