Best picture from last year

Discussion in 'Cast & Blast' started by Kaari White, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Kaari White Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    I want to see everyone's picture from last year's hunting season. Great photography, great animal, great memory, whatever.

This is my favorite. It was the last bird I shot on the last day of the season. And I thnk it was the only hun I shot all year.

[IMG]
  2. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +260 / 0
    These are both from my gallery. The one of me and my dog, Eddie, was taken last year on the opener over north of Moses Lake. He was only 7 mos, and was just along to learn, but he did retrieve one Gadwall. The one of my son and his turkey was taken in April, so technically it's from "this" year, although last spring feels like a year ago.
  3. HogWrangler Member

Stanwood WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Here's a pic of a big ass blue I got last year. By the way CWU girl that is a great hun, i've only shot one in my life and can't wait to find some more.
  4. Josh Benjamin New Member

duvall, wa
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    not much bird hunting for me last year, so hopefully these will work...i let this guy walk.
    [IMG]
  5. Josh Benjamin New Member

duvall, wa
  6. John O'Leary Member

Tri-Cities, WA.
    Ratings: +2 / 0
    This is the only hunting picture I can find from last season. Along with keeping a hunting diary, taking pictures is at the top of my list this year (I say that before every season though). While I appreciate sunrises and the chill of a fall morning, long walks with the Brittany, the covey rise of chukar from steep basalt hill sides and the other natural wonders experianced in a day afield, sometimes you just have to get out there and whack a quick limit of fat greenheads - getting a band makes it even better:

http://gallery.burbankgoose.com/main.php?g2_itemId=1142
  7. Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Doo-vall
    Ratings: +260 / 0
    Nice photos, Josh. The breaks above the Snake by chance?
  8. Kaari White Member

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Josh, I love those shots! Really beautiful!! Are you using a fancy slr camera or a normal point and shoot?
  9. David Holmes Formerly known as "capmblade"

Snoqualmie, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +31 / 0
    [IMG]

thats all i gots
  10. Josh Benjamin New Member

duvall, wa
    itchydog...alpowa ridge outside of pomeroy headed up into the blues...kind of a ways from the breaks, but not too far off.
    cwugirl...older canon digital rebel, with the lens it comes with when you buy it(55-80mm?? maybe...something like that)...they were about 40 yards.
  11. SightCast6X americanshotgunner.com

Kirkland, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    Great picture Josh. I passed on some smaller boys as well last year. But, I didn't have a camera.