Best Pontoon under 1200.00?

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Flyfishsteel, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Itchy Dog

Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Flyfishsteel,

Rich at Watermaster said they are offering 10% off all raft packages until the end of January. Didn't mention having to order any accessories. I'm waiting for my complimentary DVD to arrive then I'll get serious about looking around to actually see one at a show or a local shop. Have your buddy call Water Master- I'm sure they can offer some sound reason behind their 3 year warranty. I know they have a 30 day money back guarantee if you're not totally satisfied with the product.

2. Jason Decker

Jason Decker Active Member

creekside has a watermaster in issaquah. it is blown up displayed on the floor. you can go sit in it and see how it feels. I'd highly recommend you
    get the gear program boats out on a river for free, before you spend $$$.

3. FlyShopKristin

FlyShopKristin Going Online

Hey Won-Ho, I notice you are in Duvall - if you are headed over to Monroe and have the time, stop by the shop. We have our own personal Watermaster you can take a look at. One of our customers (who recently got a WM) made an after market foot rest b/c of the issue you note above. We've got one one his new footrests on our boat, so you can come by and take a look.

4. Itchy Dog

Itchy Dog Some call me Kirk Werner

Kristin,

Thanks for the heads up. I've been in your shop a couple times, so I'll definitely stop by in the next week to check it out. I'd be real interested to see the custom foot rest. Water Master told me they will, if wanted, build a custom boat fit to my size at no extra charge, but if it can be rigged up easily without a custom order, that'd be great.