Big DEAD Native on a stringer - Upper Hoh???

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by Marty Leith, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runejl

Runejl Josh

Straight from the guys website-

http://naturesdrift.com/feb222010.html

Yeah... OK ... So I F - up and didn't know or fully understand the regulations!!!! You Live You Learn!!
    No need for you Internet sluts to blast me!!!!
    Jethro " fat man" Brazdel and Tomass Beech didn't yo momma teach you to keep your mouth shut
    if you didn't have something nice to say!!! Don't say anything at all!!
    Your real classy!!! Putting up personal information on bullshit chat sites!!!!
    Are you guys high school girls!!! And/or have no LIFE!!! Probably both!!
    I have never harvested a wild steelhead!!! And will NEVER!!
    I all so have a policy on my web site disclosing the absolutely no harvesting of wild/native steelhead!!
    I don't feel it necessary to have to explain "the situation!"
    For all you shit talkers I am easy to FIND!!!!
    For every who has my back FISH ON!!!

P.S. NO MORE THREATS.... over the phone or e-mail thats bs!
    have some balls and show your face!

Looks like nobody will get sued, and this guy show's his true colors in more ways than one. I know I won't be hiring him. I just wish that when we moan about the nets that it would generate a response as quickly.

2. he really likes exclamation marks, just look at his website lol

3. Matthew Gulbranson

Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

iagree Any way you look at it the nets just do not make sense.

Here is a pic from this last weekend on the Hoh. Looks like the net got swept up in some debris coming down the river. There are dead fish throughout the net. Just can't tell what kind they are because they are too far gone.

Makes me crazy to not touch one fish in five days, yet they are taking them out by the hundreds.

4. stewart dee

stewart dee Guest

Think of the nets stranded in places unreachable. Death will become all birds and fish in the way. As for the guy with a dead Native, In my opinion he has learned a lesson. I hope people from this site forget about it and move on. If not let me get some more popcorn.

5. "Yeah... OK ... So I F - up and didn't know or fully understand the regulations!!!! You Live You Learn!!
    No need for you Internet sluts to blast me!!!!
    Jethro " fat man" Brazdel and Tomass Beech didn't yo momma teach you to keep your mouth shut
    if you didn't have something nice to say!!! Don't say anything at all!!
    Your real classy!!! Putting up personal information on bullshit chat sites!!!!
    Are you guys high school girls!!! And/or have no LIFE!!! Probably both!!
    I have never harvested a wild steelhead!!! And will NEVER!!
    I all so have a policy on my web site disclosing the absolutely no harvesting of wild/native steelhead!!
    I don't feel it necessary to have to explain "the situation!"
    For all you shit talkers I am easy to FIND!!!!
    For every who has my back FISH ON!!!

P.S. NO MORE THREATS.... over the phone or e-mail thats bs!
    have some balls and show your face!"

You are a guide/wana be guide. It is your responsibility to know the rules/regs when you take clients out with you. The little tempertantrum just shows your level of maturity...
    You should be banned from guiding IMHO

ps-[​IMG]
    Might not be smart to have a pic of the regs on your site too..... just saying.... kinda hard to use it as an excuse when you obviously read it............ kinda......

6. Chris Scoones

Chris Scoones Administrator Staff Member

Getting a bit WeTodd'd. Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.