Big Orvis Party and Sale this Weekend!

Discussion in 'Events' started by miyawaki, May 7, 2008.

1. It's the last two days of Orvis Days. I've called it "Blues, Burgers, Beer and Buggers."

And it goes from 1:00PM - 4:00PM.

Ryan Harder, an awesome local acoustic bluesman will be filling the shop with some amazing sounds and Moss Bay will be cooking sockeye salmon burgers out front and serving them up with local microbrews.

Roger Stephens will be tying his FT Sand Lance and will be giving them away to 25 lucky flyfishers; Steve Rohrbach will be tying his exquisite Puget Sound saltwater flies; Preston Singletary will tie the Miyawaki Beach Popper; George LeBlanc and John Olson will also join in with some of their favorite trout patterns.

On Sunday, Don Simonson will analyze casting for intermediate and advanced casters.

We'll have "$25 off $50 purchase" coupons for those of you who didn't receive one.

We'll be putting the last of our '07 Simms products on rock bottom clearance prices.

Test cast the world's lightest fly rod, the ZG Helios, and we'll give you a free cap and a $10 gift card.

Les Johnson will be there with one advanced copy of his new book, "Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon II." Take a look and if you want a copy, we'll take your order and ship it free as soon as we get them.

And last but not least, if you buy 12 flies, we'll give you 12 free flies at the same or equal value (this ones killing me, so take it easy).

Whew!

See you soon,
    Leland.
    (425) 452-9138

2. Blues, Burgers, Beer, Buggers, ..where are the Blondes?
    The 12 and 12 is very tempting :thumb:
    Sounds like a great deal and awesome event.

3. Also, I will be giving out a step-by-step handout on how to tie and fish the F.T.(floating tube) Sand Lance pattern.

I will have 10 S.T.(sequin tube) Clouser Minnow flies to be given out and a handout with materials list, how to fish the pattern, and advantages of tube flies for fly fishers and fish. If there is interest, I'll tie this pattern.

How can you turn down some great music, free food, Orvis bargains, a look at Les Johnson's new book, casting instructions, watching master saltwater tier Steve Rohrbach and other tiers, and free flies? What a deal on a Sat. afternoon!

Roger

4. Hey guys,

If you come Saturday and want to try the microbrews, print this out and bring it

Thanks,
    Leland.

It's the last two days of Orvis Days. I've called it "Blues, Burgers, Beer and Buggers."

And it goes from 1:00PM - 4:00PM.

Ryan Harder, an awesome local acoustic bluesman will be filling the shop with some amazing sounds and Moss Bay will be cooking sockeye salmon burgers out front and serving them up with local microbrews.

Roger Stephens will be tying his FT Sand Lance and will be giving them away to 25 lucky flyfishers; Steve Rohrbach will be tying his exquisite Puget Sound saltwater flies; Preston Singletary will tie the Miyawaki Beach Popper; George LeBlanc and John Olson will also join in with some of their favorite trout patterns.

On Sunday, Don Simonson will analyze casting for intermediate and advanced casters.

We'll have "$25 off $50 purchase" coupons for those of you who didn't receive one.

We'll be putting the last of our '07 Simms products on rock bottom clearance prices.

Test cast the world's lightest fly rod, the ZG Helios, and we'll give you a free cap and a $10 gift card.

Les Johnson will be there with one advanced copy of his new book, "Fly Fishing for Pacific Salmon II." Take a look and if you want a copy, we'll take your order and ship it free as soon as we get them.

And last but not least, if you buy 12 flies, we'll give you 12 free flies at the same or equal value (this ones killing me, so take it easy).