blind mans swap #2 nymphs

Discussion in 'Fly Swaps' started by tythetier, Jan 29, 2007.

1. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

SO HOW IS THE TYING GOING FOR EVERYONE? I HAVE FINISHED UP WITH ALL OF MINE, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM. MOST OF ALL, I CANT WAIT TO FISH THEM.

TY

2. JS

JS Active Member

Done and getting them in the mail.

3. Charlie Erdman

Charlie Erdman In search of steel

Ty, did you get mine yet?

4. Ned Wright

Ned Wright New Member

Ty, mine are done and ready to ship out, problem is I am on vacation and wont be able to send them out till the 16th. Sorry for the delay.

Ned

5. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

CHARLIE, YES I GOT YOURS. YOU DID UP THE CADDIS RIGHT?? SORRY I HAVE NOT BEEN KEEPING UP, BEEN KINDA BUSY AT WORK.

CANT WAIT FOR THE STONES NED!!

TY

6. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

CHARLIE DID THE DUDE. YEP I GOT THEM.

TY

7. Jason

Jason Trout Bum

So, who is going to be the swap photographer?
    I would offer but I can't figure out my damn camera and I lost the manual. :beathead:

8. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

I WILL GIVE IT A SHOT. LINDA BOUGHT A DIGI A COUPLE MONTHS AGO. I WILL GIVE THE MACRO FEATURE A TEST.

TY

9. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

HOWS IT GOING GUYS?? WE GOT TWO MORE DAYS TILL THEY NEED TO BE HERE. IF YA HAVE NOT GOT THEM OUT YET, HAND THEM OVER TO YOUR FRIENDLY POSTMAN TODAY TO GET THEM HERE BY THE 21ST.

TY

10. kdog0027

kdog0027 Membership Pending

I'll get them out o you tomorrow Ty. They should be to you by Wednesday. Looking forward to getting them.
    Kdog

11. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

I GOT NED'S YESTERDAY. VERY NICE LOOKING. I EXPECTED THEM TO CRAWL RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!! I LIKE THE GREEN BOOGER!! VERY NICE HOW THE FLASH UNDERNEATH IS MAGNAFIED BY THE GEL CORD.

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST!!
    TY

12. Jeremy Floyd

Jeremy Floyd fly fishing my way through life

Mine were sent out today.

I have been out of town working and I just got home sunday night.

13. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

ALRIGHT GOOD DEAL SUBTLETY. GLAD YOU DIDNT FORGET ABOUT US ;)

CANT WAIT TO OPEN MY MAIL BOX AND SEE THEM ALL SITTING THERE TONIGHT.

14. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

ALRIGHT I THINK I GOT THEM ALL IN. GIVE ME A DAY OR SO AND I WILL GET THE PICTURES UP AND GET THEM OUT.

15. seanengman

seanengman Trout have no politics

Can't wait. Hope you all do good with the ones I tied.

16. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

I SENT THESE OUT OVER THE WEEKEND. I WILL TRY AND GET THE PICS UP TODAY. I DUNNO HOW GOOD THEY CAME OUT. THE MACRO ON THAT CAMERA ISNT ALL THAT GREAT SO I WAS NOT ABLE TO GET THE GOOD DETAILS. IF SOMONE HAS A BETTER MACRO, FEEL FREE TO TAKE SOME PICS.

TY

17. Jason

Jason Trout Bum

Got them today,look great.

Thanks for the swap.

18. Islander

Islander Steve

Got mine in today's mail. They look terrific. If the weather isn't too crappy tomorrow I'll give them a workout on Lone Lake.

19. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

RIGHT ON GUYS, GLAD YOU GOT THEM.

20. tythetier

tythetier Fish Slayer

ALRIGHT GUYS, GOT THE RECIPES UP. FEEL FREE TO EDIT YOURS, I HAD TO USE AM EDUMACATED GUESS FOR SOME OF THEM.

HAS EVERYONE GOTTEN THEIR FLIES??
    THANKS FOR A GREAT SWAP.

KEEP ON THE LOOK OUT FOR ANOTHER VERSION OF THE BLIND MANS SWAP IN THE FUTURE.

NEXT TIME LETS HOPE THAT THINGS ARE MELLO (LIKE WHEN I STARTED THE SWAP) AND I DONT GET A CALL FROM SATAN HIMSELF TELLING ME THAT HE IS GONNA LET HELL BREAK LOOSE (LIKE WHAT HAS GONE ON FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS)

ON THE GOOD SIDE, I HAVE A COUPLE OF TRIPS COMING UP THAT I AM GONNA USE THESE HOT FLIES ON. RED HILLS LAKE COMING UP ON MAY 12. AND THEN MY CENTRAL OREGON TRIFECTA TWO WEEKS AFTER.

TY