Boat Launches

Discussion in 'Watercraft' started by mtlhead, Oct 27, 2005.

1. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

I did a search earlier and could'nt find anything that helped. i'm looking for a resource to find both developed and undeveloped launches to drop my drift boat in the water. north end rivers are my main focus (Skagit, N & S Stilly

2. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

When did you get a drift boat??????. Most of the half way boat launches got washed away in the flood of '03. There used to be a rough one at Whitman bridge but that is usless now and the same can be said for all the launches on the Stilly and both forks. There are a couple on the Sauk and the few on the Skagit,well they're there but hard to use.

Jim

3. TomB

TomB Active Member

i thought the atlas and gazeteer had it but i dont have a copy with me so i am unsure.
    -T

4. John Dougher

John Dougher Member

5. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

:p SATURDAY:p

6. Ringlee

Ringlee Doesn't care how you fish Moderator Staff Member

7. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

I went there but it doesn't give you all the launches. There are many more that ain't on that list and I think that is what he is aiming for. But being that he is new on the sticks he'll probably end up going in the drink. I know because I have fished with him and when he goes out with me he ends up with the big skunk. :p :p :p

Jim

8. mtlhead

mtlhead Member

Nobody ever catches fish with you Jim, maybe you ARE the Skunk..........:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9. Old Man

Old Man Just an Old Man

Nice picture of your ass. Can't be mine as it isn't that big.:p :p :p :p

Jim

10. papafsh

papafsh Piscatorial predilection

Ha! you've just never seen it from that angle before Jim. :rofl:

LB