Boat Rack for Sale...Over Canopy style

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Norseman1, Jun 10, 2006.

1. This rack is mounted on top on the bed with steel rails, which are included.. The uprights are adjustable for height. Rollers on the back for ease of loading the boat. Complete with tie down welded loops on both front and rear racks.

This rack was mounted on my full sized GMC pickup with a highrise canopy. It is surplus to my needs now as I have a boat with trailer.

$175 Cdn..new they are nearly twice that amount.

I am in Nelson, British Columbia ( North of Spokane about 2 hours) but can meet in or near Kelowna or other areas, as I will be picking up a new motor in Kelowna in the near future.

Paul

Here's a couple of pics

2. Is it still for sale? 403.560.4054
    Cannot opeb pictures from website?

Todd

3. Probably not still for sale five years later......

4. *sigh*

This again? Let's get auto-lock going on classified threads one year from post date. There has to be a vB plugin that can do that.

5. Josh, I know Chris was looking into it. Think there may be an auto flush after a set date.

6. It's really not that big of a deal and I should probably stick a cork in my complaining. I just can't shake the feeling that there's an easy solution somewhere in the bowels of vB.

7. Josh, I can't believe you want to deprive all of us of these humorous gaffs that we get to witness. :)