"Boo-Boys Alert!"

Discussion in 'Fly Fishing Forum' started by fredaevans, Apr 16, 2011.

1. fredaevans Active Member

White City, Oregon, USA.
    Ratings: +118 / 0
  2. Matthew Gulbranson Resident Swinger

Seattle, WA
    Ratings: +47 / 0
    Those are sweet!
  3. Matthew LeBret Active Member

clarkston, wa
    Ratings: +78 / 0
    Great boo work! Thats one hell of a rod case
  4. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

That's really sharp
  5. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Ratings: +222 / 1
    Emailed 'em already!
  6. fredaevans Active Member

White City, Oregon, USA.
    Mark, you're one of many. Posted the link on three (four?) web sites and the post-back response even amazed me. A rare thing where you actually see something that's 'a one off.' But if you're part of a local 'Boo-Community' can you just see the response when you pull that out of the boot of your auto?
  7. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    Looks like exquisite storage for those Japanese glass rods too, I'm thinkin'.:thumb:
  8. Bob Jones Still truckless now farther away

I hope you've got that boot padded and silk lined and it should be the boot of a Rolls and the guy handing it to you aught to be wearing a chaufers jacket and cap over his waders and have the matching net on his back.
  9. fredaevans Active Member

White City, Oregon, USA.
    Well ... yes actually. But when "Jeeves" takes me to my private beat on the River Spey he drives the stretch Land Rover. One must consider the comfort of the Lady passengers. Not to mention the proper cooling of their Cham-pag-knee. I've been called many things, but never a "Createn." Well, not quite true, when I handed one young lady back her clothing and said ... 'I'm really not interested.'

Ah .. the Vulgarities of Wealth.

But, that said, One must 'Man Up' given the .... how should/shall I say this ...

Never mind, if you've never been there, you don't understand the 'context' let alone the response.
  10. fredaevans Active Member

White City, Oregon, USA.
    Worse yet, I just purchased an 'aged?' 'Boo' rod/reel off a SpeyPages web member. Hardy UK build et al ... History, History in my hands.:ray1: That made it worth every penny from the 'Special fund' checking account.

fae
  11. Mark Walker Active Member

So. Cal.
    They start at $500.
  12. fredaevans Active Member

White City, Oregon, USA.
    Think Mark's correct here. A fellow on another Fora quoted the same figure.
    fae