Boston whaler for trade

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by guideGT, Oct 11, 2005.

1. guideGT IRISH

SEATTLE ,WA
    Ratings: +0 / 0
    I have a 13'4 sport model with a 40hp kicker, this boat is an 1984 "classic hull" owned by lake Washington row club before I got it. “It was a freshy”
    Here’s the goodies!!! Brand new hull gel coat "I paid a pretty penny for" New rub rail "not cheap" New running lights. "2004 trailer", replaced power head, the old spare comes with the boat" it's a 1989 Johnson or OMC" with full compression. Shit you have a complete replacement part for every part of the engine including the prop. I figure the fair market value on this "and I’m not greedy is about $3700. This boat is sought after by every salt water bum in town. Not very often they come up for sale or trade. So what you got in the way of a drift boat?
  2. Denny Active Member

Seattle, WA, USA.
    Ratings: +46 / 0
    I have a pal in the market for a boat like this; what about good ol' cash?:thumb:
  3. guideGT IRISH

SEATTLE ,WA
    Well i'm kind of set on a trade for a drift boat, if that changes i will let you know.
    Thanks though
  4. Jason Baker Member

Ft. Mill, SC
    You have a picture? I may be interested.
  5. gregs Save Hood Canal

.Union, WA
    i have a 16 ft Lavro i would consider trading. i can post some pictures tomorrow if you are interested. you can find it on the lavro site. lavroboats.com it is the 15'7" PFD i think it is called.

greg
  6. guideGT IRISH

SEATTLE ,WA
  7. guideGT IRISH

SEATTLE ,WA
  8. Jason Baker Member

Ft. Mill, SC
    Link doesn't work.
  9. Fishman Member

Anacortes WA
    Would like to buy boat, would you consider cash?
    Sure looks good!
    Thanks
    Sned
  10. Jason Baker Member

Ft. Mill, SC
    Can someone cut and paste that pic in here? My MAC will not pull it up. Thanks!
  11. YAKIMA AKA: Gregory Mine

Las Vegas
    Ratings: +24 / 0
    Picture for who was asking for it...
  12. Jason Baker Member

Ft. Mill, SC
    Is this thing still for sale? It looks like it got deleted. If it is, I am interested. Please PM me with your contact info.