FS Brand new Spey Rods 120.00!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Fly Or Die, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    Ratings: +1 / 0
    Back by popular demand the 12 foot 7 weight spey rod from Blanco custom Rods and Tackle. This rod has a high gloss sage green finish with transparent olive wraps with gold trim rings. I have included a two piece beautiful feather inlay of green, blue and red macaw feathers placed under the rod finish. These Rods catch fish. I have one of these and have been using it for winter steelhead on Oregon's coastal rivers for over 5 years and caught lots of fish with it. They are durable, crafted with attention and detail, beautiful, cast well, and best of all $120! I fully cover my work under warranty. If for any reason at any time the craftsmanship of the rod is faulty are fails I will issue a full refund or fix it at my expense. If you receive the rod and are not satisfied I will refund your money plus shipping. I'm excited to offer a quality spey rod for under $150 so everyone can afford and enjoy a wonderful art form of fly fishing. I've been building rods and tying flies for 20 years and doing it as a professional and registered business. I only offer equipment of the highest grade of craftsmanship. You would be hard pressed to find a rod of this quality for the price. I can do transactions through PayPal on my website. https://sites.google.com/site/blancorodsandtackle/about-us

If you have questions or want to buy with cash in my area please call me 503 428-6794 Thanks Beau

Attached Files:

2. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    I have three of theses right now. This is a great deal
  3. Evan Virnoche Guest

Ratings: +0 / 0
    hmmmm what made you chose 12 foot?
  4. Evan Virnoche Guest

also what action? how many pieces?
  5. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    Hi, these rods are made from IM6 graphite and I have found that when you go past 12ft with IM6 you start loosing power in the butt of the rod. Or, the rod needs to be thicker and heavier. This is the sweet spot for length and power and balance. Plus I like using the 12 footer on small to medium rivers. To me it doesn't feel like overkill in those situations and it also single hand casts a little be like a switch. It's four pieces. Thanks for your questions.
  6. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    Oh, the action is like a traditional full flex. Its close to a beulah classic. i use a 420 compact scandi with mine. Sorry for leaving that out.
  7. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    I meant a little better like a switch rod. Stupid IPhone. Sorry about that.
  8. Evan Virnoche Guest

what do you reccomend for skagit grain windows
  9. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    I would recommend 450-500.
  10. Salmo_g Active Member

Your City ,State
    Ratings: +1,619 / 0
    Nice looking work! Is that on a Batson blank? If so, a very good deal.
  11. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    Thank you. Not Batson but identical in quality.
  12. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    I have 5 of these left. Two are complete and I have the components to build 3 more. If anyone wants custom labels, feather inlays, or thread colors let me know I'll do it for free.
  13. Fly Or Die The King

Oregon
    Oh, and if you want I can send you e-mails with photos showing the steps and progress as its being built. Some people like that.