Brand New TFO 9' 10 WT Pro 4 Piece - $100

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by worldanglr, May 25, 2006.

1. worldanglr Member

Duvall, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +6 / 0
    I've got a BRAND NEW Temple Fork Outfitters 9' 10 wt Pro Series, 4 Piece VIRGIN still in plastic retail wrapping and never opened, with original warranty card. These are excellent all-around rods from medium saltwater action to light King Salmon work to fall chum fishing...

Headed to a saltwater destination and want to bring a low-priced good-quality back-up rod with you? Looking to pick up a Springer rod? As far as bang for the buck goes you can't beat these rods, they're one of the best value to money ratio rods available on the market and by far the best reasonably priced main rod or backup rod you can get.

Find out more details about this rod from the manufacturers website. This rod retails on TFO's website and in retail outlets for $149.95 PLUS tax.

I'm looking for $100 cash paid on delivery, non-negotiable (take it or leave it, $50 off of retail price for a BRAND NEW NEVER OPENED ROD is a steal!), pick up from Snoqualmie WA or we can arrange shipping and payment. You wont' find a better price on a brand new unopened rod anywhere around... If you're looking to pick up a solid ten weight anytime soon, look no further... You can't pass up a deal like this!

Contact me directly via email for more information at worldanglr@hotmail.com
  2. worldanglr Member

Duvall, Washington, USA.
    Ratings: +6 / 0