WTT Bucks Bags Southfork Pontoon Boat

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bob Rankin, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Bob Rankin

Bob Rankin Active Member

Hi there

I have a Bucks Bags Southfork pontoon boat I would like to trade.Its an older model, but still works great.comes with all standard stuff. I would like to trade for a 5wt or 6wt reel. Sage,Lamson something with large arbor. And some nice chironimds:) Ha!!!!!
    Thanks Bob

2. tling70

tling70 Member

Pm sent.

3. Jack Murphy

Jack Murphy Member

Would you consider selling it? Do you have pictures?

4. Bob Rankin

Bob Rankin Active Member

Jack yes I would. I will try to post some pics. I really need a reel though.

5. Islander

Islander Steve

I have a Orvis Battenkill LA reel that would work for a 5 or 6 wt. if you still have the pontoon boat.

6. Bob Rankin

Bob Rankin Active Member

patoon 2.png pantoon 1.png Here are the pictures of my Bucks Bags Pontoon Boat. I would really like to trade for a Lamson Lightspeed or a Sage reel in a 5/6. I am also willing to sell for $250 firm. I am leaving for Seattle Friday 03/23/12 and will be gone for 2 weeks. If anyone is interested, I can meet in Ellensburg or Seattle. Email me at rdbrankin@hotmail.com. Thanks, Bob

7. Bob Rankin

Bob Rankin Active Member

Sale pending.

8. Mike Ediger

Mike Ediger Active Member

Wow, someone is getting a nice deal!

9. Irafly

Irafly Active Member

Why am I always late on these things?

10. Matthew Kaphan

Matthew Kaphan Active Member

Just for a heads up, Bucks Bags sells parts and such so you can upgrade things on this boat to the newest model. I keep upgrading things on my old Bronco either as they wear out or if they have a new design I think is better. I'd recommend getting their new pockets and their new stripping apron, as well as some bronze oar locks:

http://www.bucksbags.com/cm_cat.asp?id=71

Matthew

11. luv2fly2

luv2fly2 Active Member

i have a gunny 3 with an extra spool? i think it is the old one and i will throw in a new line,. mike w

12. Mike Ediger

Matt, what is the new stripping apron? I don't see it on the site?
    thanks

13. Bob Rankin

Bob Rankin Active Member

Sorry but it Sold

On its way to a good home. Thanks Steve

14. Matthew Kaphan

Matthew Kaphan Active Member

I can't remember if I saw it on the site or asked them about it. I think I asked them about it when I called to order something. The apron part is a bit smaller and doesn't cover the pockets like the old one does. Take a look at the pictures of the pontoon boats and you'll see what I mean.

matthew

15. Mike Ediger

Thanks Matt.